2H DK Frost

I have just put this together seems to work think may be needs tweeking but works ok as a macro and works on Macro toolkit (latest files see post i did in addons)

#showtooltip Obliterate
/castsequence reset=5/target Howling Blast,Plague Strike,Soul Reaper,Obliterate,Frost Strike,Unholy Blight
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/cast [combat] Remorseless Winter
/use Crystal of Insanity
/use Horn of Winter
/use 13
/use 14
/mtce

wow what a pile this doesn’t work at all sure glad i tested this before i went into battle.

Actually, this macro works very well. The fact that you are calling someone else’s work “a pile” doesn’t sit well with me.

You always have the option to create your own macros and not be carried by others who put their time and effort into making the game more entertaining.

I cant get it to work at all but then I might be doing something wrong lols

If you are copy and pasting, make sure there is no space at the beginning of each comand, as it won’t work.

Haven’t tried this macro yet, but it looks good.

Personal, Hello good day!
Could you help me? I used the macro toolkit addon but after the new patch update pro can no longer use it, even if I use selecting outdated addons.
I see that you have posted new macros for the new patch, as you consegundo use them?
Would greatly appreciate it if you could help me.

[quote quote=16875]Personal, Hello good day!<br abp=“344”>
Could you help me? I used the macro toolkit addon but after the new patch update pro can no longer use it, even if I use selecting outdated addons.<br abp=“345”>
I see that you have posted new macros for the new patch, as you consegundo use them?<br abp=“346”>
Would greatly appreciate it if you could help me.[/quote]
I have the same problem. Been using Kayrmacro instead. It’s not as good but it does extend the macros:

Hi Danny, just had chance to test this macro, kept locking up for me. tried tweaking a bit, still locking up buddy.
I’m just using this at the moment
#showtooltip soul reaper
/castsequence reset=8/target howling blast, Howling Blast, plague strike, frost strike, soul reaper, howling blast, frost strike, plague strike
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/cast Pillar of Frost
I’m also, now and again, manually casting Obliterate, Plague Leech and Remorseless Winter. I also have a seperate macro blood tap and Frost Strike.

I us Super Duper Macro Super Duper Macro : Miscellaneous : World of Warcraft AddOns it works very well

First time comment for me, but by “No Spaces” what exactly do you mean? How should the script look? I’m currently using a swap bar Macro I got from another post because I couldn’t get this one to work (because I do copy and paste). If you could explain where to leave out spacing etc that’s be great.

It means that sometimes when you copy and paste a macro, you’ll accidentally add an open space.

Like this:

/Startattack
/castsequence=reset 10/target

You can see the space before start attack. Sometimes this happens on accident while writing scripts/

Jeremy

[quote quote=16998]It means that sometimes when you copy and paste a macro, you’ll accidentally add an open space.

Like this:

/Startattack
/castsequence=reset 10/target

You can see the space before start attack. Sometimes this happens on accident while writing scripts/

Jeremy
[/quote]

Ah, I see. Thank you. :wink:

Thanks for the intellectual input that lead no one nowhere. I will try this macro as soon as I get time. Are you pushing the button yourself or are you using a program (autohotkey/razer synapse?)

This is what i’m using. It isn’t perfect, but it works.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=8/target howling blast,frost strike,soul reaper,frost strike, frost strike
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/cast Pillar of Frost
/swapactionbar 1 2
/cast obliterate
/swapactionbar 2 1

Hi i use to use this macro for my 2H frost dk

/castsequence reset=target Howling Blast,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Obliterate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=5/target Howling Blast,Plague Strike
/startattack

Anyone able to convert this to the new method or is this macro useless now with the release of 6.0
Also if anyone has a better one button macro please share.

[quote quote=16655]#showtooltip Obliterate
/castsequence reset=5/target Howling Blast,Plague Strike,Soul Reaper,Obliterate,Frost Strike,Unholy Blight
/use Crystal of Insanity
/use Horn of Winter
/use 13
/use 14
/mtce[/quote]

tried this morning matey but it seemed to lock up after 30 secs had a great burst of 11k tho

Macro toolkit latest ver

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/macro-toolkit/files/
what ok for me

Still cant use the zero or castsequence on all lines

[quote quote=16655]#showtooltip Obliterate
/use Crystal of Insanity
/use Horn of Winter
/use 13
/use 14
/mtce[/quote]

Danny or anyone else who has tried this macro… it bursts awesome and then after about 10 seconds it locks up.

Has anyone been able to get this working?

It’s probably hanging on Horn of Winter, I had to take it out of my Blood macro for that reason. Try removing it and see what happens.