5.4.8 Ret PVP One Button

Hey guys first post here just wanted to say thanks to the community for all those crazy macros out there !

5.4.8 Ret PVP One Button

Using the Razer Synapse Macro Program at 0.023 on my Death Adder to spamm it
Talents Are 2,1,1,3,3,3
Gyphs Are Templar’s Verdict , Burden Of Guilt , Divine Protection

Main Spam ( Key Binded To Mouse Boutton 4 with a 0.023 Delay )

#showtooltip Templar's Verdict
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Execution Sentence
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Templar's Verdict
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Crusader Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Judgment
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Exorcism
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,Hammer of Wrath
/castsequence reset=combat/40 Inquisition,Judgment, Judgment, Judgment, Judgment
/startattack

Defence Cooldowns with Flash of Light and Word Of Glory (Key Binded to Mouse Wheel Up)

/target Xotiko
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Word Of glory
/castsequence reset=0.3 Flash Of Light
/cast [combat] Devotion Aura
/cast [combat] Divine Protection

Burst Macro (Key Binded To Mouse Wheel Down)

/use [combat]!Guardian of Ancient Kings
/use [combat]!Avenging Wrath

Hope you guys like it! Im using it on my 531 Ret Alt with Pride wep

Can some one 550 try it for me to see how it goes please

Any feedback would be great !

All in all great macro and set up for your playstyle :slight_smile: No significant decrease in Dps over the Ret macros i use. Took me some time to get use to the mouse wheel set up so i change to my z and x keys (my teabagging days are over) to use mousewheel for interrupts :slight_smile: I also set up my Hands to 1 2 3 4. I also incorporated the use of CLIQUE addon for fast target swaps especially in arena play with a simple mouseover and running the custom macro. You can even use shift mod with clique so you can heal a party member or a focus target etc :slight_smile: Def on the right track and keep those wheels turning … I am currently working on a action bar swapping macro to try to speed up the use of Hammer of Wrath for lil more DPS.

Great Macro, Works as intended :slight_smile: CHEERS

Awesome ! :smiley: Ill be working on ret macros when WOD comes out! lets keep in touch! Glad its working as intended !

Cheers!