6.0.2 Assassination Rogue Rotation Macro

Level 90, Forsaken Rogue
Avg iLvL: 572
Talent Build: 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 3
Major Glyphs: Vendetta, Recovery, Feint
Minor Glyphs: (Optional) - Blurred Speed, Safe Fall, Poisons

I maintain my Deadly and Leeching Poisons manually.
Duel Wielding Heroic Warforged 575 4/4 Daggers.
Agi: 1,483
Energy Regen: 13.78
Attack Speed: 1.31 / 1.31
Critical Strike: 35.43%
Haste: +37.76%
Mastery: 115.35%
Multistrike: 11.43%

Single Target DPS: Sustained DPS 17.3k (Avg. Burst DPS - 38.4k)
``` #showtooltip /castsequence reset=target/19 Mutilate,Slice and Dice,Feint,null /castsequence reset=target/6 Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom /cast [combat]Cloak of Shadows /cast [combat]Combat Readiness /cast [combat]!Vendetta /cast [combat]!Dispatch /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide() ```
    3+ Target AoE: Sustained DPS 31.4k (Avg. Burst DPS - 64.8k)
``` #showtooltip Fan of Knives /castsequence reset=combat/6 Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives,Crimson Tempest /cast [combat]Cloak of Shadows /cast [combat]Combat Readiness /cast [combat]!Vendetta /cast [combat]!Dispatch /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide() ```
    Apply Tricks of the Trade to Proper Target:
``` #showtooltip Tricks of the Trade /cast [combat][@targettarget,help,nodead][@target,help,nodead][@focus,help,nodead]Tricks of the Trade ```

There are no perceivable lock ups, that I am aware of. If you run into an issue let me know. If you find an improvement let me know. DPS is from using Skada Meters on Level 93 Boss Encounters (SoO Heroic)

Prefect write up, thanks!

/castsequence reset=target/19

that style of command, which macro handler do you use to support it?

[quote quote=17245]/castsequence reset=target/19

that style of command, which macro handler do you use to support it?
[/quote]

got it, seems this macro doesn’t keep up S&D

EDIT:
I’m wrong again… all is great!

/cast [combat]!Dispatch

Dispatch never gets cast

[quote quote=17250]/cast [combat]!Dispatch

Dispatch never gets cast
[/quote]

Macro seems fine, but it does not cast Dispatch :frowning:

Thanks you so much for these.

forced into dagger fighting by blizzards loot system because i only loot daggers in SoO but this macro works nice and better then those weard swap things where you go crazy because the turning bars , but … as others already told /cast [combat]!Dispatch won’t go off + rupture recast at around 19 sec.

You will need to manually cast Dispatch. Just take it out of the rotation and add it manually.

Not sure if im not doing something right or if its just the apearance, but it seems to stall out to where im only doing auto attacks???

I have same issue with macrotoolkitt, but seems to work with SDM Super Duper Macro : Miscellaneous : World of Warcraft AddOns

have the same issue but easy to handle by just untarget with esc and everything is reset because for me its only happens when i need to switch targets or need to run out for a aoe

Getting lua error

"Message: Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:903: Usage: CastSpellByName(name[, target])
Time: 10/29/14 23:32:40
Count: 6
Stack: [C]: in function CastSpellByName' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:903: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:835> Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1146: in function?’
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4367: in function ChatEdit_ParseText' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4041: in functionChatEdit_SendText’
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2686: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2679>
[C]: in function RunMacroText' Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:463: in functionhandler’
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:649: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:597>
[C]: in function Click' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1542: in function?’
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4367: in function ChatEdit_ParseText' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4041: in functionChatEdit_SendText’
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2686: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2679>
[C]: in function UseAction' Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:348: in functionhandler’
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:649: in function SecureActionButton_OnClick' Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:53: in functionActionButtonDown’
[string “ACTIONBUTTON1”]:2: in function <[string “ACTIONBUTTON1”]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
"

Most Recent Updates: 10/29/2014 @ 22:53 EST

Single Target DPS: Sustained DPS 17.3k (Avg. Burst DPS – 38.4k)

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target/19 Mutilate,Slice and Dice,Feint,null
/castsequence reset=target/6 Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom
/castrandom [combat]Cloak of Shadows
/castrandom [combat]Combat Readiness
/castrandom [combat]!Vendetta
/castrandom [combat]!Dispatch
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()

3+ Target AoE: Sustained DPS 31.4k (Avg. Burst DPS – 64.8k)

#showtooltip Fan of Knives
/castsequence reset=combat/6 Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives,Fan of Knives,Crimson Tempest
/castrandom [combat]Cloak of Shadows
/castrandom [combat]Combat Readiness
/castrandom [combat]!Vendetta
/castrandom [combat]!Dispatch
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()

Trying a new work around for the misfiring of Dispatch, if this does not work for you, then I would suggest moving Dispatch to your 2 key and hitting it when it procs. Also I am using
‘SuperDuperMacro’ update for 6.0
Super Duper Macro : Miscellaneous : World of Warcraft AddOns

[quote quote=17714]Getting lua error
“Message: Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:903: Usage: CastSpellByName(name[, target])
[/quote]

Yeah I have no clue what your error is from, but it has nothing to do with the macro. I may be the AddOn you are using to extend the macro. That would be something you need to take up with the AddOn writer. Yes I do write AddOns but no I didn’t write the one you are using. I just wrote the macro…

happen to have any Stealth macros? :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s are the 2 I’ve been using (6.0 modded of original priority ones):
+35% health

#showtooltip Mutilate
/use [nostealth,nocombat]Stealth
/use [stealth]Cheap Shot
/use [mod:ctrl]Shadowstep
/use [mod:shift]Recuperate
/use [mod:alt]!Dispatch
/castsequence reset=5 Mutilate,Slice and Dice,null
/castsequence reset=target Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom,Mutilate,Envenom
/use [combat]Vendetta
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Sub 35%

#showtooltip Dispatch
/use [nostealth,nocombat]Stealth
/use [stealth]Cheap Shot
/use [mod:ctrl]Shadowstep
/use [mod:shift]Recuperate
/use [mod:alt]Shiv
/castsequence Dispatch,Dispatch,Dispatch,Dispatch,Rupture,Dispatch,Dispatch,Dispatch,Dispatch,Dispatch,Envenom,Dispatch,Envenom
/use [combat]Vendetta
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Haven’t had any lockup problems myself.

I have been using these a ton. I find them to be working extremely well overall. However, the only issue I have come across is when changing targets. It will lock up and restarting the sequence loses precious DPS.

Keep up the good work. If we can figure out this “issue”, we’ll be golden. I pull around 6.5-7k DPS on the target dummy with a lowly ilvl of 530-ish.

Let me know if you have something to test later.