6.0.2 Destro Lock

I’ve been trying to conjure up some macros to use for the new patch 6.0.2 since my macro’s have been…Burned…By this darned patch, I’ve made this patch to help you guys to at-least get the feeling back, I’ve made a single and AoE macro for Destro’s.

Warning: Once in a blue moon, it may lock up.

Single Target:

/targetenemy [noharm] [dead]
/castsequence reset=target Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Conflagrate, Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Conflagrate, Chaos Bolt,
/cast !Shadowburn

AoE Rotation: Be sure to have Fire and Brimstone near your action bar, unless you can put another script into this macro. I did try to make a Mod for Alt. Although, may not work

/cast [nomod;alt] Fire and Brimstone
/castsequence Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate,Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
/cast !Shadowburn

mod fails due to ; instead of :

Ahhh, okay. Thank you!

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Conflagrate,Conflagrate
/castsequence reset=0.7 !Chaos Bolt
/cast [combat]havoc

occasional lockup but dps was great for me

Hi I was fixed ur AoE macro now it wirks correct here is he:
For AoE dertuction warlock 6.0.2

/castsequence reset=0.7 !Fire and Brimstone
/castsequence Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
/cast !Shadowburn
/use 13
/use 14

For Single target:

/castsequence reset=15 Conflagrate, Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
/castsequence reset=130 Dark Soul: Instability
/castsequence reset=target Havoc
/cast !Shadowburn
/petattack
/use 13
/use 14

[quote quote=16857]Hi I was fixed ur AoE macro now it wirks correct here is he:

/castsequence Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
/cast !Shadowburn
/use 13
/use 14

For Single target:

/castsequence reset=15 Conflagrate, Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
/cast !Shadowburn
/petattack
/use 13
/use 14
[/quote]

THANK YOU! =D

[quote quote=16857]Hi I was fixed ur AoE macro now it wirks correct here is he:

/cast !Shadowburn
/use 13
/use 14

For Single target:

/cast !Shadowburn
/petattack
/use 13
/use 14
[/quote]

Hey new to posting here but been following this site for ages! I like this macro but it only seems to fire off one conflag? doesnt fire off both charges before a recharge? any updates to this

been trying to get both to go but as you only have 2 charges to start with if you put it in somewhere else then you have an issue where you are waiting for it to cooldown

When I use your macro, even the fix one, it locks up on me when i run out of Embers, what is up w/ that issue, can ya check into that issue, plz

[quote quote=17132]/castsequence reset=0.7 !Fire and Brimstone
/cast !Shadowburn[/quote]

Same here. DPS is GREAT but when I ran out of embers, it locked up.

[quote quote=16857]/castsequence reset=15 Conflagrate, Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
/cast !Shadowburn
/petattack
/use 13
/use 14[/quote]

Hi guys.
I’m fairly new here and would like to thank all for their great macro’s that’s really opened up the game for me.
I also experienced the above locking up when I was out of embers. I’m no expert at this, but I found by moving Chaos bolt out of the cast sequence resolved the issue for me. It will now cycle through the cast sequence and only cast Chaos Bolt when you have a burning ember up.

Anyway…give the below a try and see what you think.

/castsequence reset=12 Conflagrate,Incinerate,Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate
/cast Chaos Bolt
/cast !Shadowburn
/petattack
/use 14

just put Chaos Bolt after immolate and u wont run out of embergs

it works good don’t need any updates for now, but if u run out of embergs on single targeting just put ur chaos botlt after immolate or some where neare end and u never will run out. it should work on WoD. if it wont I will fix it.

/castsequence reset=15 Conflagrate, Incinerate, Immolate, Chaos Bolt Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
/castsequence reset=120 !Dark Soul: Instability
/cast !Shadowburn
/petattack
/use 13
/use 14
/targetenemy [@target, noexists]
/cast Multi-Shot
here that I use and its never runs out of embergs. its for single target.

/castsequence Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate,Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
/cast !Shadowburn
/use 13
/use 14
/targetenemy [@target, noexists]
/cast Multi-Shot
/petattack

this one for AoE that I am using for raids or mas attack.

Im a little confused. Can you explain why you have /cast Multi-Shot in the marco’s?

This is all ive manged to get to work so far but cant get shadowburn to fire has to be cast manualy or put a mod in the sequence, doesnt lock up like this.

/petattack [@mouseover]
/castsequence reset=combat Conflagrate,null
/castsequence reset=target Incinerate, Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate,Conflagrate
/castsequence reset=combat Havoc
/castsequence [exists] Fire and Brimstone
/use 13
/use 14
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack

it was for auto targeting enemy on raids.

[quote quote=17693]/castsequence reset=12 Conflagrate,Incinerate,Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate
/cast Chaos Bolt
/cast !Shadowburn
/petattack
/use 14[/quote]
yes it is nice just he instantly cast Chaos bolt when u get emberg su u cant fill ur embergs to full.
/castsequence reset=15 Conflagrate, Incinerate, Immolate, Chaos Bolt Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
this one will full ur embergs to full.

Discipline Priest Atonement 1 Button Macro 6.0.3

#showtooltip smite
/startattack
/castsequence reset=combat shadow word: pain,null
/castsequence [nochanneling] smite
/castsequence reset=10 penance,power word: solace
/castsequence [nochanneling]power word: solace,penance