6.0.2 Destro One Button

I have used versions of this macro for some time. I like that it does not rely on the macro toolkit so things like the recent path do not impact it. it can suck to stay within 255 characters, but warlocks can do it easily. Your talent choices do not really matter for this rotation either. If you are not an Orc you will want to remove the /cast !Blood Fury part.

I built it to basically revolve around the cooldown of the initial conflag (12 sec) so if you have major amounts of hast you may have to add another Incinerate at the end of the rotation. You should never hit any downtime with this macro at all. Let me know what you all think!

/castsequence reset=12 Conflagrate, Incinerate, Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate,Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, Incinerate
/castsequence reset=120 Dark Soul: Instability
/cast !Shadowburn
/cast !Blood Fury

This macro does seem to build embers faster than it uses them, so I do keep chaos bolt out next to it to burn off extra embers.

[quote quote=16646]I have used versions of this macro for some time. I like that it does not rely on the macro toolkit so things like the recent path do not impact it. it can suck to stay within 255 characters, but warlocks can do it easily. Your talent choices do not really matter for this rotation either. If you are not an Orc you will want to remove the /cast !Blood Fury part.

I built it to basically revolve around the cooldown of the initial conflag (12 sec) so if you have major amounts of hast you may have to add another Incinerate at the end of the rotation. You should never hit any downtime with this macro at all. Let me know what you all think!

/castsequence reset=12 Conflagrate, Incinerate, Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate,Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, Incinerate
/cast !Shadowburn
/cast !Blood Fury

This macro does seem to build embers faster than it uses them, so I do keep chaos bolt out next to it to burn off extra embers.
[/quote]

This is very, very, very good!! I loved it! It kept up good Embers, NO DOWNTIME! :smiley: Which was nice, though I did add like 1!! Only 1 more spell! In the conflagrate, I added a Chaos bolt for the super fast hit! So every time you conflagrate, you will soon fire off a bolt! And the incinerates will keep up all embers! If you want to give it a shot, Try it! =D

/castsequence reset=12 Conflagrate, Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
/cast !Shadowburn

These may also be important for certain situations :smiley:

HEAL: (given that you have embers!)

/stopcasting
/cast Ember Tap

Summon Demons:

/stopcasting
/cast Summon Imp

/stopcasting
/cast Summon Voidwalker

/stopcasting
/cast Summon Felhunter

etc.

Doesnt seem to generate enough Embers before locking up after 30 seconds. Will generate 1 ember USUALLY in the rotation before Chaos Bolt, but usually after 30-45 seconds, the rotation will not generate the Ember for some reason and Chaos Bolt locks up.

Fresh 90 with Timeless gear on.

Talents are 2, 3, 1, 2, 1, 1

Major Glyphs are Conflag, Healthstone, Siphon Life
Minor are Nightmares, Verdant Spheres, Soulwell.

the reason this macro locks up on large (boss) mobs is shadowburn starves the chaos bolt in the main cast sequence of embers and locks it up… works fine for a basic rotation. but I would suggest using shadowburn separately to avoid lock ups on mobs with a large health pool.