6.0.2 Fury Warrior Swap Bars

The general idea behind playing Fury is “hit the button when it flashes” this macro set is AWESOME at that.

Talents: 1 3 2 3 1 2
Glyphs: Don’t matter. I personally use Death from Above, Unending Rage,

Install Instructions For Absolute Swap Macro Beginners

-Create all the macros below, with the same names.
-Choose what button you want to use for Single Target. I personally use 2.
-Choose what button you want for AOE. I personally use 3.
-Hit Shift+1. This will make sure that you are on Bar1.

-Put the 1 macro on your single target button (2 Key).
-Put the 1 macro on your AOE button (3 Key).
-Hit Shift+2 this will swap you to Bar2.

-Put the 2ST macro on your Single Target button (2 Key).
-Put the 2AOE macro on your AOE button (3 Key).
-Hit Shift+3, this will swap you to Bar3.

-Put the 3 macro on your Single Target button (2 Key).
-Put the 3 macro on your AOE button (3 Key).
-Hit Shift+4, this will swap you to Bar4.

-Put the 4 macro on your Single Target button (2 Key).
-Put the 4 macro on your AOE button (3 Key).
-Hit Shift+5, this will swap you to Bar5.

-Put the 5 macro on your Single Target button (2 Key).
-Put the 5 macro on your AOE button (3 Key).
-Hit Shift+1, this will bring you back to Bar1.

Use

• Bang on 2 when you want to single target.
  • Bang on 3 when you want to AOE.
  • If you wanted to bind sstuff to your 1, 4, 5, 6, etc keys you wiil need to drag and drop your abilities / macros to each bar. Yes it’s a pain in the arse, I know. I’m not the one that disabled the good old 0,0,0, style macros.

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/use Bloodthirst
/swapactionbar 1 2
/startattack
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage

2_ST

/use Wild Strike
/swapactionbar 2 3
/startattack
/cast [combat] Bloodbath

2_AOE

/use Whirlwind
/swapactionbar 2 3
/startattack
/cast [combat] Bloodbath

/use Raging Blow
/swapactionbar 3 4
/startattack
/cast [combat] Bloodbath

/use [combat] Dragon Roar
/swapactionbar 4 5
/startattack
/cast [combat] Bloodbath

/use Execute 
/swapactionbar 5 1
/startattack
/cast [combat] Bloodbath

BONUS MACROS

CHARGE

#showtooltip Impending Victory
/use Charge
/use Intervine
/use Impending Victory
/use Victory Rush

BURST

#showtooltip Recklessness
/use Berserker Rage
/use Blood Fury(Racial)
/use Recklessness
/use Potion of Mogu Power

SHIELDS

#showtooltip Defensive Stance
/use [combat] Die by the Sword
/use [combat] Mass Spell Reflection
/use [combat] Piercing Howl
/use [combat] Rallying Cry
/use [combat] Intimidating Shout
/use [combat] Impending Victory

Great macro and fantastic explanation! Thank you very much! Works like a charm.

Hello Sov

I wanted to know how to get this swap macro to get back to action bar 1
After i am done killing the boss
Cause it isnt getting back to Bar 1 out of it selve

Greets Keed

[quote quote=16852]Hello Sov

I wanted to know how to get this swap macro to get back to action bar 1
After i am done killing the boss
Cause it isnt getting back to Bar 1 out of it selve

Greets Keed
[/quote]

Shift+1 will reset your bars to the ‘default’ positions.

edit: Just wanted to also add in that you don’t need to reset your bars back to 1 before / after the boss. The way this set works, is that if Raging Blow is enabled, it’ll pop ot off as soon as it cycles to that macro, if Execute is able to be used, same thing.

If you need to inturrupt or whatever, you will need to drag Pummle over to each bar.

Hi I’m pretty much new to WOW pvp and my friends play it all the time. I do not get this macro stuff or how to put it in what do u mean by keys?

Just wondering where are you seeing a 5th action bar, I use shift+mouse wheel up or down to swap, but i only have 4

If you’ve gone into your interface options and added a right bar or bottom right bar, the UI pulls those from the regular action bars. That’s your 3 and 5 bar sitting out and they won’t rotate unless you put them back. Go back into your interface and unclick any additional action bars and you should have a full 1-6.

Best fury warrior macro out there BY FAR. This macro absolutely transformed the consistent DPS my fury warrior was putting out, especially in raids. My armor lvl is 647 atm and my DPS sits around 18k without using the burst button; with burst, I sit around 20k. Great macro!

Hello - thank you for these Macros. Sorry for the dumb question (still learning how to use Macros), but why do I sometimes see /cast and other times /use in Macros. I understand “use” is usually used for potions, trinkets, etc, but here you’re using “/use” for the spells (i.e. whirlwind, wild strike, etc). Should I enter “cast”?

Also, I can’t really understand the ‘swap’ thing so I don’t even want to try it… Can I just enter these as simple macros? Thanks so much!

Also, I meant to mention that I’m a Fury Warrior: World of Warcraft

I’m having a hard time maintaining Rage…So I need to work on that.

Below is what I meant by tweaking your Macros… This is what I created. (I did the same for most of the ones you posted above - thanks again :slight_smile: )

#showtooltip Recklessness
/use Draenic Strength Potion
/use Pure Rage Potion
/use 14
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Blood Fury(Racial)
/cast Recklessness

I love lamp.

Ok now for something real…I got the macro working but I am not sure if I am doing something wrong (new to swap bar) I am at 674 but w/ the macro I do about 21k steady…idk if I am pushing keys to fast or not fast enough or what :frowning:

I’m starting to have the same problem as well: at my ilvl 669 gear level I’m doing 22-23k steady when I definitely should be pulling at least 28k. I’m going to experiment today with removing wild strike from the swapbar. I think the issue is that this macro chain, when using wild strike outside of it’s proc, is burning through rage very quickly and is cutting down on dps as boss fights continue. I can jump out real fast on the dps charts but as the fight lingers my dps quickly starts falling off. Instead of wild strike, I’m going to experiment throwing siegebreaker in there and manually hitting wild strike when it procs. I’ll message later tonight with the results.

Hey Sov, what level 100 spell do you use?

Tried macro again tonight with modifications mentioned above. Rage situation definitely stabilized out after taking Wild Strikes out; I was able to consistently keep my rage at the level I wanted and build it with decent speed. As for the dps woes, however, that did not change. My new ilvl is 672 and if my sustained dps cracks 25k it’s a miracle. I really love this macro, but unfortunately at higher gear levels it’s not proving to do the job I had hoped.

If an experienced PVE fury warrior can take a look and possibly shed some light as to why this is the case I’d really appreciate it because I have no answers. I really love this macro, but I may need to abandon it soon because it’s just not holding up to the task. It was fantastic at earlier levels, but once I hit about ilvl 660 my dps plateaued.

I like the set up but im having trouble breakin 30k single target works great though

ok atm i am also using bladestorm in with this macro i break 60 to 70k dps and go down to about 30k with taking turns with blade storm and dragons roar