end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:alt,combat] Ascendance
/cast [mod:alt,combat] Feral Spirit
/cast [mod:alt,combat]Primal Fire Elemental
]],
	'/castsequence reset=combat/5 Searing Totem,Healing Stream Totem,Healing Stream Totem',
	'/castsequence reset=5 Lava Lash,Flame Shock,Lava Lash',
	'/cast Liquid Magma',
	'/cast Stormstrike',
	'/cast Unleash Elements',
	'/cast Frost Shock',

PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/cast Lava Lash
]],
}

Sequences['EnhanceA'] = { 
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:alt,combat] Ascendance
/cast [mod:alt,combat] Feral Spirit
/cast [mod:alt,combat]Primal Fire Elemental
]],
	'/castsequence reset=combat/5 Magma Totem,Healing Stream Totem,Healing Stream Totem',
	'/castsequence reset=5 Lava Lash,Flame Shock,Lava Lash',
	'/cast Liquid Magma',
	'/cast Stormstrike',
	'/cast Unleash Elements',
	'/cast Fire Nova',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/cast Lava Lash
]],
}

havnt tested it out in a while try it out and tweak it have fun enjoy i have plenty more gs macros to share just not enough time to post them ill try to get to some ppls requests

i will test it for you and let you now the results :slight_smile: cheers

working nice for me . what talents u use ?

I wonder what talents/glyphs are used too. Please let us know

Working fine for me, using the following talents; Astral shift , Windwalk Totem, totemic Projection, Echo Elements, Ancestral Guidance, Primal Elementalist and liquid Magma as Glyps i using; Frost shock, chain lightning and lava spread

my current item lvl is 678 doing a full encounter steady +30k single target and aow 3 - 4 targets between the 35-50k and multiple targets above
7-8 between 60-200k

hope this will you guys out :slight_smile:

have a nice day all grats and thanks to the maker of this Gnomesequenzer macro Cheers!!

Love the macro. Couple of questions maybe others can help me out with. When I push my alt button I cannot get my primal fire elemental to come out. I have to click it on my action bar. Then when I do that as soon as searing totem is ready it will cancel it out. Just curious how to get that to work.

Also wondering if anyone knows a macro to help me cast my lightning bolt when it gets to 5 stacks instead of hitting the button over and over again till it goes off or turning off the macro then casting it. Wondering if there is a way to stop the macro real fast with a button like stop cast then do my lightning bolt as an instant cast.

Any info is much appreciated. Thank you.