A working Ret Swap Bar Macro (6.0)

Hi!

I would appreciate it if anyone can provide a working swap bar macro.

I’ve seen some and it is mostly pre-launch.

I am interested in @Brad swap bar macros for ret pally but couldnt find it in the forum.

Thanks a lot!

Guess Who? LOL First off, THANK YOU! :slight_smile: . Well Paladin isn’t one of the many classes i play to much of these days. The macro is working, it is a swap bar, just don’t know what it should be with dps changes in new patch but it works.

Talents i went with for this macro are ( X = your choice ) doesn’t effect the macro

X - X - 3(sacred shield) - X - X - 3(execution sentence) 

Bar 1

#showtooltip 
/castsequence reset=combat Crusader Strike, Judgment, Sacred Shield, Templar's Verdict
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Divine Protection
/swapactionbar 1 2

Bar 2

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=combat Hammer of Wrath
/swapactionbar 2 3

Bar 3

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=0.3 Exorcism
/swapactionbar 3 4

Bar 4

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=60 Execution Sentence
/swapactionbar 4 1

Is there any way to get all of this into 3 bars? I like to have bars 6 3 and 4 open. Its just a habit having mounts and what not on those bars.

I have used alot of your macros Brad, thanks for all your work!

Brad, awesome bar macros thanks mate.

Only small change I made was I noticed that Hammer of Wrath wasn’t being used at all, even during Avenging Wrath.

I changed the reset=combat to reset=2 for bar 2 macro, and its working great now.

thanks again for the macros, makes my life easier :slight_smile:

Hi sry for the stupid question but how i use this swap macro?

You pick a number on the first bar like i use 2. Then shift 2, shift 3, ect… will bring the other bars up. So say you used the 2 button for macro one hit shift 2 and put the second macro on the 2 button, then shift 3 and put the third on the 2 button and so on. Then you just mash the 2 button and it cycles through the bars and fires off the macros.