Affliction 5.3

Does anyone have any Affliction Macros for 5.3? I’ve tried some of the old ones and I find myself towards the bottom of the dps charts in LFR. I think gear might be a factor and I know Affi is one of the hardest ones to make a macro for. Any suggestions would help and I’m willing to test any.

I haven’t yet. Your right Aff is hard to create a macro for. With the new change to KJC, it might work.

TRY USING THIS ONE

/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence reset=target/1 Curse of the Elements,null
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=target Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Haunt,Agony,Malefic Grasp,Malefic Grasp
/cast [nochanneling]Dark Soul: Misery

keep drain soul one separate button

To be honest , with affli relying so much atm especially in lower tiers on refreshing dots when trinket procs ect , might just be worth you getting aff dots and reading up the rotation on iceyveins

This is what I have come up with so far , but my lock is low on my priority list. side note the soulswap(soulburn) will show up white in macro toolkit but it works , that the only way I could get it to not fire twice and pull your dots off.

/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=target Curse of the Elements,null
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat Soulburn,Haunt,Malefic Grasp,Malefic Grasp,Soulburn,Haunt,Drain Soul,Malefic Grasp,Malefic Grasp
/use [nochanneling]Soul Swap(Soulburn)
/use [nochanneling]Dark Soul: Misery
/use 13
/use 14

The macro changes much for the 5.4?

I jammed my whole time

my is to me all the time