Affliction Warlock 6.0.2 (PTR + Beta)

I’m sharing all of my current working 6.0.2 macros from beta which will also work with the PTR. I’ll up date them asap.

#showtooltip Haunt
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/5 Corruption,Agony,Unstable Affliction,Drain Soul,Haunt,Drain Soul,Haunt,Drain Soul
/cast [combat] Dark Soul: Misery

Currently what I am using. This runs me at about 4 haunts per minute, and consumes the soulshards on haunt as I get them. I have maintained between 98-100% uptime on corruption, agony, and unstable affliction. It refreshes them just before they expire.

Unbuffed on a training dummy it does about 7K damage. In a heroic Garrosh kill I peak at about 24K DPS (lust with Doomguard) and run about 11K dps overall. I run about 14K dps overall on Ordos. This will eat the soulshards at a steady pace, but not so fast that you run out and are stuck without one. I started this one without the 4-peice tier bonus - now that I have it I almost always have 2 shards remaining, so You may be able to add another haunt between a set of drain souls.

#showtooltip Haunt /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Corruption,Agony,Unstable Affliction,Haunt,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,drain soul,drain soul, Haunt, Corruption, Agony, Unstable Affliction, drain soul, drain soul, drain soul, drain soul /cast [combat] Dark Soul: Misery