else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/petattack [@target,harm]
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/38 Haunt,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Agony,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Haunt,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Agony,drain soul,drain soul",
"/castsequence [mod:alt] reset=target Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Agony,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Agony",
'/cast [combat,nochanneling]Command Demon',
'/cast [mod:shift] Life Tap',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}
Sequences['AFAoe'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/38 Corruption,Agony,Unstable Affliction,Haunt,Seed of Corruption",
'/castsequence [mod:alt,nochanneling]reset=combat Seed of Corruption,Seed of Corruption,Seed of Corruption,Seed of Corruption,Seed of Corruption,Seed of Corruption,Seed of Corruption,Seed of Corruption',
'/cast [combat,nochanneling]Dark Soul: Misery',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Getting 15k constant on a 655 Un-buffed Warlock Single Target. Using Razer Naga mouse Macro pressing “1” with 0.03 delay.

My build is as follows;

3 But Depending on fights for endgame raids I switch to fit Requirements of Boss Fight.

Glyphs;

Glyph of Siphon Life.
Glyph of Dark Soul.
Glyph of Unstable Affliction. <----Needed for rotation to be perfect without dropping a dot off.

nice macro btw - 1 problem is Drain Soul - casts but only for a fraction of its duration, does not go thru the cycle. any help ?

ok i like you macro i made a couple changes and at i lvl 631 i pull 15 to 17k dps
my talents are 2,2,2,1,1,3,3 try this out see if your dps jumps a lil

Thank you for the macro, however I have been testing it and it seems to lock up when you run out of Soul Shards.

re-did most of the code works better than before except had to make a separate button here is what i have tweak it to your needs

the afsingle is when u have shards

the noshard is when u dont have any shards

and i fixed the aoe button works better.

Sequences['AFSingle'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/38 Haunt,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Agony,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Haunt,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Agony,drain soul,drain soul",
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['noshard'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Corruption,Agony,Unstable Affliction,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Agony,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Agony",
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['AFAoe'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/38 Corruption,Agony,Unstable Affliction,Haunt,Seed of Corruption",
'/cast [combat,nochanneling]Dark Soul: Misery',
'/cast [combat,nochanneling]Seed of Corruption',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Tested it out and it is working Great Ty for the hard work

How can i use this if i dont have a razor maga ?

Just hit the key over and over.

Removing the step function also helps if you don’t have a Razor or “macro” mouse

You can get a key presser program aswell like murgee auto keyboard works well.

what delay can i use?

What kind of dps are people having with these macros and for what Ilevel, Just curious.

I have a question im new to the web and when ever i try to use any macros its spams it in all chat what am i doing wrong?

Do i need an addon to use this? i put it in my wow Macro and yea i just look like im saying a long complex math problem

[quote quote=25363]Do i need an addon to use this? i put it in my wow Macro and yea i just look like im saying a long complex math problem
[/quote]

You’ll need an addon called Gnomesequencer which can be found here: GnomeSequencer : Action Bar Mods : World of Warcraft AddOns

you can also find tutorials on how to use if on youtube: [Tutorial] GnomeSequencer Addon 6.0.3 - YouTube
there is also a forum post on this site that gives basic information on how it works: Gnome Sequencer for Idiots - Ask and you will be answered - How To's - WoW Lazy Macros Credit goes to Healme for the thread on this site