ANOTHER BLOOD DK 6.0.2. NO BAR SWITCHING

Hello thought id give this a go after reading everyone else’s macros

talents

Glyphs

ANTIMAGIC SHELL
VAMPERIC BLOOD
AND OUTBREAK - YOU NEED THIS IN ORDER FOR THE MACRO TO WORK

Now this is not perfect but does the job.

/startattack
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 1,2,!Blood Boil
/castsequence reset=0.5 1,!Death strike
/castsequence reset=3 Blood Boil,Death Strike,Outbreak,Soul Reaper,Blood boil,Death Coil
/cast [combat]plague leech
/cast [combat]Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat]Bone Shield
/cast [combat]Dancing Rune Weapon
/cast [combat]Empower Rune Weapon
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

You sometimes get a little delay(still melee hits) when waiting for death strike but not enough to hurt your tanking ability.

PLEASE GIVE THIS A GO
im used to druid taking atm so tried to use some of the macros from that as a guide.

Cheers

i see that you are using

with the leading 0 technique, even if you are using 1 and 2. so far all of my macros with this technique fail because of a change recently by blizz. is this technique working again? or will it be working again on nov. 14th?

Hi Mike,
I tried you macro and it worked pretty well. I did take the “null” out from

/castsequence reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null

Worked pretty well despite the “old” style code. Thanks for submitting. I did also like the way you wrote the macro. There are a few things I don’t know how to use, but seem to help it run. I want to experiment with these to see if I can get them to work for me.

Oh Mike, if you decide to tweak you macro, I’d suggest adding a couple of "Blood Boil"s in there. Seemed to be a few unused blood runes. If you were to do a “below 35” macro, I’d suggest replacing a few of the “Blood Boil” for “Soul Reaper”

[quote quote=17148]i see that you are using

with the leading 0 technique, even if you are using 1 and 2. so far all of my macros with this technique fail because of a change recently by blizz. is this technique working again? or will it be working again on nov. 14th?
[/quote]

I noticed during my testing that
castsequence reset=0.5 worked as I changed tried various different 0.3, 0.8, 10 etc and it just caused long lockups.
The option of having a setup of
1,2,!Blood Boil
1,!Death strike
Is that I’m telling blizzards ui that I want death strike to be priority the blood boil if death strike is t available. It seems to work ok
This is my first attempt so will play around more later and try to see if I can get soul reaper to proc instead of bloodboil after mob drops to below 35% and replaces blood boil.

Is that I’m telling blizzards ui that I want death strike to be priority the blood boil if death strike is t available. It seems to work ok This is my first attempt so will play around more later and try to see if I can get soul reaper to proc instead of bloodboil after mob drops to below 35% and replaces blood boil.

Thanks Mike. I really appreciate the explanation. I just use two macros. One, over 35, the other under 35. If you can figure how to add it in the macro, hope you share. Are you a programmer in another life? I was a long time ago (Fortran, Cobol, Databus (like Cobol) Basic, C, Commodore Petski. Yup, the OLD days. :slight_smile: