Arms 6.2 Beta!

Hi guys !
this is my first macro for arms warrior , I don’t play as arms but I create it for fun , please let me know what you think and if there is any thing I need to add or edit .
and yeah its a single target! and you can remove Slam! and add Sudden Death depends on ur ilvl

Talent : 2,1,2,1,1,3,3
Glyphs: Glyph of Unending Rage,Glyph of Sweeping Strikes,Glyph of Rude Interruption

Sequences['Arms1'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
	'/cast Charge',
	'/cast Rend',
	'/cast Mortal Strike',	
	'/cast Whirlwind',
	'/cast Slam',
	'/cast Colossus Smash',
	'/cast Execute',
	'/cast Siegebreaker',
	'/cast Slam',
	'/cast Victory Rush',
	'/cast Mortal Strike',
	'/cast Slam',	
	'/cast Colossus Smash',
	'/cast Execute',
	'/cast Victory Rush',
	'/cast Slam',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Sweeping Strikes
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Storm Bolt
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

finally arms macro ill give it a try and thnx

np , let me know if there is any thing wrong or need to be fix ^^

the Colossus Smash and Mortal Strike works very good

Cool , whats ur ilvl and whats ur dps ? raid and dungeons

same as my profile name well im tank and second aspect arms but thnx 2 the new patch im playing dk

the arms warr got worst in the new patch cuz when you play defensive stance he will go dps stance when you hit Colossus Smash

Hello im new to this site and would like to know what addon yall are using for these macros

[quote quote=25451]Hello im new to this site and would like to know what addon yall are using for these macros
[/quote]

Hi William,

Sorry, I haven’t been on this site for a few days.
The program we use is Gnome Sequencer.
Linked is is the site where you can download it. [ GnomeSequencer : Action Bar Mods : World of Warcraft AddOns ]

[quote quote=25265]the arms warr got worst in the new patch cuz when you play defensive stance he will go dps stance when you hit Colossus Smash
[/quote]
Yeah, one of the worst and annoying changes to Arms. And it wasn’t OP at all in the first place. :
I rly hope they change it again.

(Also a negative thing IMHO is that when you have chosen Gladiator as talent, you can’t swith to protection when things go bad. Like the main tank dies or got feared got kicked of the platform (lol). In gladiator stance, you can’t keep (descent) aggro and you die way to fast.
Other classes can switch, no matter which talent they have chosen. :frowning: So IMHO another nerf for warriors.