Balance 7.0.3

Sequences['boomyLegion'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] !moonfire,!sunfire,!Lunar strike,Solar wrath,Lunar strike,Solar wrath',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=15/target blessing of the ancients',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=45/target !warrior of elune',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=300/target incarnation: Chosen of Elune',
	'/cast !Starsurge',	
PostMacro = [[
/run UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Talents 2132232

It’s definitely not a burst DPS macro, but it seems to sustain decent DPS. I’ll be tweaking and fine tuning this and the other macro’s I’ve posted in a few days.

Andy

gg for macro,ummm i have tested and not best dps for me

question 1: blessing of the ancient??? not have interessed at change , dps singol elune benedition,aoe an’she

question 2: actual talent best for liveling passive anime forest+blessing+starfall talent

I think that unfortunately the Druid balance is only class to have no possibility of macro to end game, because of its “unique” mechanics for the rest of the classes there are galore as you may have noticed.

ok my personal tester

Sequences[‘ematester’] = {
author=“Pän@Pozzo dell’Eternità”,
specID=11,
helpTxt = ‘Talents: 3223132’,
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/use [noform]!Moonkin Form
]],
“/castsequence [nochanneling]!fuoco solare,!fuoco lunare,!ira solare,ira lunare,ira solare,ira lunare,ira solare,ira lunare”,
“/cast !cometa arcana”,
“/cast allineamento celeste”,
“”,
PostMacro=[[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Those reset numbers are only for the show, they don’t actually work ingame.

reset not applicable,i need macro best maximus possible for dps and rotation balance

OK i have tested various options of talent currently and to me the best looks:
32331or233 for indubbimanete for aoe dps single good, the choice falls on 2 2 as the last line in conjunction with the class of trinket archimonde and really a must have exaggerated