Beast Master Hunter (Newest xmas GS) 12/19/15

Hello all,

These macros have been working for me really well even though MM is still top, in Normal, But very very close
Updated: 12/19/15
Talents: 3,1,2,2,1,3,3
Major Glyphs: Deterrence, Liberation, Animal Bond
Minor Glyphs: Aspect of the Cheetah, Aspect of the Pack, Play Dead
Food: Sleeper Sushi
PrePot: Draenic Agility Potion
Flask: Greater Draenic Agility Flask

Any enchants on everything, and make sure you have enough haste as well. This has been killing it for me in the month of December and the way I have everything set up it proc’s Focus Fire Pretty perfect once it gets going. I hope you all enjoy.

Single-Target: I changed to Murder of crows which I like

Sequences['HbmST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],

'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage,!Barrage,!Barrage',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !A Murder of Crows',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Kill Command',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Kill Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Focus Fire',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Concussive Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Kill Command',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Kill Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Focus Fire',	
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/cast [combat] Dire Beast
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Multi-Target

Sequences['HbmAOE'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] !A Murder of Crows',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Command',	
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Command',	
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Shot',	
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/cast [combat] Dire Beast
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

I hope these work for everyone as they do for me, I get a little focus starved on the aoe but still working on it. If you have any questions I will keep updating them as I go. I apologize for the long delay in these I hope that everyone forgives the wait. Had a lot of real life stuff happen, so thank you.

Thanks,
Beef

Welcome back Beef cant wait to try these out

Thanks Beef :slight_smile: joined just to say so. This took my little hunters dps up 4k (not quite as high as some but she’s still rocking partial greens so I’ll take what I can get ^_^)

Thanks, and it’s good to finally have all of them ready for every toon. I am also glad that you like it, and will be happy.

You are welcome. And just don’t worry about that DPS, you will definitely get a ton better as you get gear just make sure that you enchant/gem/and make sure if you are using 3/3 warlord pieces they are upgraded and that they are the right spec for your class.

Thanks,
Beef

Maybe remove the chimaera shot line in your macro as that skill don’t excist for bm hunters. ^^

Thanks a lot beef, and great to see you are back!

Yea I just noticed that… That was defiantly an accident. But thank you for pointing that out. When I upload my Survival Macros, They are insane and fun. I am always top dps bursting at about 60k, and falling back to 28-29k. Survival is well, pretty bad ass for raiding.

Thanks,
Beef

Beef what’s your ilvl right now?

I will post a new one based pretty closely on yours (well your old one anyway :slight_smile: )

I’ve added in Sound management, misdirection, and weave in a mend pet with Glaive Toss.

When I was testing at ilvl 641 I was picking up about 1K dps (16k instead of 15K sustained)

I’d love to add Focus Fire in if I could at least put it on the 18 second duration delay.

[quote quote=22460]Beef what’s your ilvl right now?
I will post a new one based pretty closely on yours (well your old one anyway :) )
I’ve added in Sound management, misdirection, and weave in a mend pet with Glaive Toss.
When I was testing at ilvl 641 I was picking up about 1K dps (16k instead of 15K sustained)
I’d love to add Focus Fire in if I could at least put it on the 18 second duration delay.
[/quote]

I tried that and its just easier to do it manually, I found that with that in the macro itself, it was causing it to bypass the sequence timer and casting it every chance it was available, even with a mod. So I just leave them separate so When I need it I can use it, instead of getting stunned, running from fire, trapped while it’s active. And it gets better dos that way. But please make a different post and don’t put it in this thread as I would like to keep this open, for my changes… If not no worries :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Beef.

Hi Beef,

Just wondering about your use of Glaive toss

It seems most sites are reporting that Barrage is a DPS increase over Glaives are you using it simple because it doesn’t require channelling and is less likely to aggro random mobs?

Would it have much effect if I replaced glaives with Barrage? Or should I place it in the post macro?

[quote quote=22508]Hi Beef,
Just wondering about your use of Glaive toss
It seems most sites are reporting that Barrage is a DPS increase over Glaives are you using it simple because it doesn’t require channelling and is less likely to aggro random mobs?
Would it have much effect if I replaced glaives with Barrage? Or should I place it in the post macro?
[/quote]

You can use barrage, but I don’t like it because a lot of things happen when using GS. You can make a macro inside that is /click ActionButon 4 for example and make a separate macro for noclanneling so it will almost cast. But no matter what it always cuts my barrage off, and I really feel that the dos from it and the variance between having /cast !Glaivetoss I wold rather have my cycle always cast full DPS rather then chancing I will wast a full barrage and get 1 second or 2 out of it before it skips over. So hats why I chose that. After mythic and heroics I’m only sitting at ilvl699 right now but hopefully that will change.

I hope this helps and when I am able to edit my original posts again I will do so with all of my new updated macros.

Thanks,
Beef

Thx for a macro beef is working great .
How ever im noticed strange things going on.
Hope anyone can help me out. tried to remove all focus giving shoot…cobra shoot chimera shoot. the macro still fire those :=) even removed focus fire it is still fire,
made a new .lua file only 1 macro in it it is still doing that any ideas why ? it is a gnome sequencer doing it automatically ? im totally confused

I’m noob at macros and was wondering did you use the addon Macro Tool Kit to create this macro? I copied and pasted and Macro Tool Kit states that they are not macro commands

Thanks

its for gnome sequencer

Hi Beef

I hope all is well?

I sent you a private message last week, did you get it?

Send me what you are using in a message… And I will take a look.

Beef

Hello Beef.

Can you give a me a link to your hunter so I can se what spec you are using?

What to put in instead of the ‘/cast Chimaera Shot’ at the Single-Target: macro?

I updated Beef’s macro error…

I also added in trinket slots…

Sequences[‘HbmsT’] = {
PreMacro = [[
]],
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
“/startattack”,
“/petattack”,
‘/cast !Kill Command’,
‘/cast Dire Beast’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
‘/cast Arcane Shot’,