Best class for macro's | Beginner thread

Hello guys,

I’ve been using this website for almost a year now, I want to create this thread to show newer people that their experience with how well the macro’s work may vary on the class you choose. For macro’ing you obviously want something with an easy rotation, not very proc heavy and preferably not a class with combo points. Also casters are harder because in raid fights you most likely will need to move and damage effect may fall off because of this. Unfortunately there is no fool-proof system to detect whether the spell was actually executed or not. GnomeSequencer is probebly the best addon right now to use, this addon will go down a list of spells and executes them all in order.

I would personally advice to roll a warrior if you want the least dps loss. Last expansion I raided mythic fine with my warrior and now it’s still great.

I’d love to hear your opinions and maby we can make a great starter thread.

Hello :slight_smile:
I personally found writing for Destruction Warlock the easiest. There is a 3 macro set up. First is Building embers the second is spending embers and the third is a execute phase. Best part is there is no need for ANY kind of macro addon … the default blizzard ui can handle them all. Another very simple class and spec is SURVIVAL HUNTER… you can run and gun while going through the entire rotation and can be done with multiple Surv Builds.

I would agree these macros we make takes time to formulate but when it is done it surely helps out those that have carpel tunnel etc… and it sets easy rotations for mythic raiders, I know this kind of thing is frowned on from a lot of mythic raiders but believe me these are not a deterrent from learning your class these are to help you get better fast so others can enjoy future mythic raids etc…