BM Hunter 6.0.2 fires all procs

This is what ive manged to come up with so far is room for impruvment on the rotaion but not played my hunter much since the patch, so ill let you guys make changes to that. It does fire all the basic procs at the right times soon as they come off cd any other cds can be used on other buttons when needed, i couldnt get glave toss to work without locking the macro unless i put it on a mouseover so ive left that out make any changes you want and if you mangage to get it to work better please update it thanks :slight_smile:
I am using the new updated Macro Toolkit r67 to expand the macro box. Many thanks for the hard work on this addon Deepac i dont know what i would do without it once download expand into wow/interface/addons folder wilst out of wow, untill its updated on curseclient or install using curse from the link.

/petattack [exists]
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command
/castrandom [combat] Focus Fire
/castrandom [combat] Bestial Wrath
/castrandom [combat] !kill shot
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack

Thank you!

couldnt get the link to work for the download for the latest version of Macro Toolkit but if you search for it from curseforge im sure you will find it thanks again all.

Is it possible to add in Dire Beast in there somewhere? It’s on a 30 sec cooldown. I tried adding it in on the castsequence, but the rotation was shorter than the DB cooldown and it got caught in a “spell not ready yet” loop… then I tried adding it as a castrandom but it never called. Hold my hand? lol

As a side, I guess I should ask if Dire Beast is even chosen on that tier for this macro, or if Steady Focus or Thrill of the Hunt was favored instead?

There has been another update to macro toolkit if your using curse client should show now that it needs to be updated. As for skills yep am using thrill of the hunt as its a passive skill so 1 less spell to worry about when doing a macro and getting it to fire off when needed, sorry. not played my hunter much since the patch changes just thought i should shair a macro that is working so you guys can have somthing to work with. I have been thinking of trying to add dire beast instead, but just havnet got round to it yet, with 11 other characters macros to fix since this damned patch that broke everything. Also will be trying out Marksman to see if that is any easyer to get good macro working.
I will post another bm macro here as soon as i have anything new. In the mean time, see what you can come up with. If you get anything elce working or this 1 working better please do post it. thanks!