BMH - GnomeSequence - WOW 6.1.2

Hi guys, after much testing could cause the GnomeSequece always let the skill on CDs.

Beast Mastery PVE - WOW 6.1.2
Spec: 1,1,2,2,3,3,3
Major Glyphs: Liberation, Mend Pet, Animal Bond
Minor Glyphs: Aspect of the Cheetah, Aspect of the Pack, Play Dead
Pet: Spirit Beast

1 - You can press the macro without stopping.
2 - Create another macro to Focus Fire - Use whenever your pet reaches 5 stacks of the buff.

Recommend the following WeakAuras script- Focus Fire

d4Z8jaGAcu1ljqLDjfYRrs4WImtbv1CvkmBu(ROCtKe9ye9nbLZJe7uG9c7MK9lf8tPOHHK63K60OAOkHgSOsdxHoOG0Piq5ye05KsTqPQLQu0IjGLROhQKkpv1YKsEUKXPe0ufAYi10P6IeixvkuptqCDI2OskBvjv1MvQ2UsPptOVkOkttu13LkJuqLltz0ky8ij1jvcClrfxtj5EkPkJcjjBtj62imeIiEcr44fERgjSru3iH4e4040iIxgBFrnx549nJXMuz4lO1I4ttKRvrkJgU4ulhXvsI4KlkAZcbcX504HtQCBMtVLkNktLBtk4mDIgrCzzzKSuv4(uA4tnZqeNqYCoIWHJtZ335KsMtbrCcjZ5ichoUNyMYreNqYCoIWHJtYsvHiEXvImdpCnoikOnHJptKgI4esMZreoC44gvpMu0gn6HJtIiceIioPMPNiIG8yTLlm)Q8Hjm)cf2ULWvHSe75Ske44uAUVxMJ1YzvRWcBz(LROU9YLHLpeQXEo5xI7tUOOnrexwwgrYjhm6nLkd94YYYg1D2e94KYY1ezdCAd35egnUSSSPrK4kUsecGlllRg0DnvOhNuwUMiZPmA4LNCzHBBnLJVoTMrR7unK7ItT40QQHCPQpAmMGHllltQ4o6XDkJgE5jxw4YYYQrJXcseg6Xh1D2epe8Aq31uHxd6UqzDjkfUuzBnLJNKUgFu3zZm9OntUEIVERhEnAmwqIWqqi5PU1s44dgxCWrqEQXz6enI4YYYu2wBcbW9eZuoI4esMZreoCCswQkeXlUsKz4HRXbrbTjCCzzzKSuvOhFQzgI4esMZreoCCA((oNuYCkiItizohr4WXNjsdrCcjZ5ichoUkry4NIsz4YYYQrJe941OrIiEXvImdbcHJlllJutiqYrpUSSmvIWGaWXNMixRIugnCoPwHxEIKkQf1CLJhBUy4lO1I4jsNRvfI4LNMoI4LwQOXxGYT5EI02iuAATQ2i8SeveQCMQnwu3zZqLZurLgnpTX1sfDTbvKih4kXgPffXP1zLwQOHaWX35kEnGioToJuwUMacahoEIMM7CTkXY8jxu0MfIWX504cooJ1qURttqKu04uDZ99YCeKZYv47ZeHDFM8ecAJ3XP9beKNACUARnld94sLp5II2er8Aq31uHxd6UqzDjkfEnAmwqIWqqi5PU1s44kjrCYffTzHaH408sWlvKoFRbbWP51ilrzbKAf(cuUn3tK2glGuRQncvaoJ7uYwmXs0Cv2h4gJwVV(Ms0sksdNuRz06of6HJGwiIlv(KlkAteXRbDxtfEnO7cL1LOu41OXybjcdblS1Y2TGJ7tUOOnre3PmA4LNCzHtklxtKnWPnCNty04sLT1uoEs6ACzzz1GURPc941OXybjcdblS1Y2TWTTMYXxNwZO1DQgYDXPwCAv1qUu1hngtWWLLLjvCh94YYYQrJXcseg6XRbDxtfEnO7cL1LOu4YYYiso5GrVPuzOho(GXfhCe0AfotNOrexwwMY2AtiaUNyMYreNqYCoIWHJtYsvHiEXvImdpCnoikOnHJtZ335KsMtbrCcjZ5icho(uZmeXjKmNJiC441OrIiEXvImdbcXjKmNJicAHE4WXLLLvJgj6XNjsdrCcjZ5ichoUSSmsnHajh94YYYizPQqpC8PjY1QiLrdNtQv4CA810KYQHCxJpn8ooTpGGwRW5QT2Sm0JtP5(EzowlNWYVQn1TBlCvBHu3EzyHG9CYVexjjItUOOnleieNuRz06of6HJGqqeNQBUVxMJGqOgxQ8jxu0MiIxd6UMk8Aq3fkRlrPWRrJXcsegce2Evy5HJ7tUOOnre3PmA4LNCzHlv2wt54jPRXLLLvd6UMk0JBBnLJVoTMrR7unK7ItT40QQHCPQpAmMGHlllRgngliryOhVgngliryiqy7vHLhxwwMuXD0Jxd6UMk8Aq3fkRlrPWLLLrKCYbJEtPYqpoPSCnr2aN2WDoHrdhFW4IdocATcNPt0iIllltzBTjea3tmt5iItizohr4WXjzPQqeV4krMHhUghef0MWXP577CsjZPGioHK5CeHdhFQzgI4esMZreoC8A0ireV4krMHaH4esMZrebTqpC44YYYQrJe94ZePHioHK5CeHdhxwwgPMqGKJECzzzKSuvOho(0e5AvKYOHZj1kConEVvopXAi3WBM8bCLKio5II2SqGq8ooTpGGwRWP0CFVmhRLty5x1M62TfUQTqQBVmSqWEo5xIZvBTzzOhNuRz06of6HdhFlceMVLq4a

Button:01 BM - Single-Target:

Sequences['HBST'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/use [nopet,nomod]Call Pet 1;[@pet,dead] Revive Pet
/cast [@focus,help][help][@pet,exists] Misdirection
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] Stampede',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast',  
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] Barrage',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Kill Command',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Shot',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] Barrage', 
	'/cast [nochanneling] Kill Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/cast [combat] Kill Shot
]],
}

Button 02 - BM - Macro Focus Fire
Use whenever your pet reaches 5 stacks of the buff.

#showtooltip Focus Fire
/startattack
/cast Focus Fire

Button 03 - BM - Multi-Target:

Sequences['HBAoE'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/use [nopet,nomod]Call Pet 1;[@pet,dead]Revive Pet
/cast [@focus,help][help][@pet,exists] Misdirection
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot', 
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 Barrage',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 Barrage',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=10 Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

----------//-----------

Hello, guys
Macro is working very well, but only to pull on boss …

1 - To clean the trash I use Button 03 - BM - Multi-Target.
2 - You are macro and to start and maintain high DPS.
3 - So you pay more attention to other things in the raid.

I just made a account to say this is the best macro I have tried by far good job man.

Looking good! GZ

Hey Berg, I’m quite new in bm my main is mm, so would you be so kind to make a macro with AOMC instead of Stampede, because in some fights AOMC maybe better than Stampede, and I think even for AOE fights like on trash packs (Operator Thogar) AOMC could be handy because of CD. Your macro looks really solid. I’m eager to try it out. Thanks man.

this is one of the best macros i tried, please do one for survival.

thank you for your efforts

Yeah man. I can say as well. I tested this in heroic Blackrock tonight, And it kicks some serious butt! :slight_smile:

Very nicely done man, Much thanks for posting it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great macro thank you … i got one problem,i’m getting DCd using this script with this macro

Pause::
Suspend
Pause,1
return

$q::
While GetKeyState(“q”,“p”){
Send q
Sleep 20
}
return

$w::
While GetKeyState(“w”,“p”){
Send w
Sleep 20
}
return

it works ok with other macros,anyone have any idea why?

Awesome macro! Thanks for this, works great.
A couple of things:

Firstly, what is your ilevel?

Secondly, i tested this out in a dung yesterday and it seems to spam in chat (yellow text) “There is currently no player named (insert my pet name here) playing”. What does this mean?

Thirdly, and bear with me folks, it’s a noob question, but with Stampede in the macro, would that not mean that Stampede would be used/wasted on trash etc? Ie if on cd it would not be available on a boss fight.
I have taken out Stampede and put on a seperate button.

Also with Barrage in a macro, dung like Upper Black Rock where space is seriously tight and mobs bunched up, isn’t there a fear of using this in places like that for fear of pulling half the area?
I am in no way knocking the macros, just really curious how you guys run with this macro with Stampede and Barrage inside macro, rather than on seperate buttons?
Or is this kind of macro only meant for boss fights?

Cheers.

Once again, good work and thanks for sharing.

[quote quote=24051]Great macro thank you … i got one problem,i’m getting DCd using this script with this macro
Pause:: Suspend Pause,1 return
$q:: While GetKeyState(“q”,”p”){ Send q Sleep 20 } return
$w:: While GetKeyState(“w”,”p”){ Send w Sleep 20 } return
it works ok with other macros,anyone have any idea why?

[/quote]

I recommend you reinstall the addon and copy and paste code clean.

[quote quote=24056]

Great macro thank you … i got one problem,i’m getting DCd using this script with this macro Pause:: Suspend Pause,1 return $q:: While GetKeyState(“q”,”p”){ Send q Sleep 20 } return $w:: While GetKeyState(“w”,”p”){ Send w Sleep 20 } return it works ok with other macros,anyone have any idea why?

I recommend you reinstall the addon and copy and paste code clean.
[/quote]

Ok,i will try that,thanks.

[quote quote=24036]Hey Berg, I’m quite new in bm my main is mm, so would you be so kind to make a macro with AOMC instead of Stampede, because in some fights AOMC maybe better than Stampede, and I think even for AOE fights like on trash packs (Operator Thogar) AOMC could be handy because of CD. Your macro looks really solid. I’m eager to try it out. Thanks man.

[/quote]

In my experience, AMOC is not only never better on some fights, I have found it to be a significant loss on any fight.

Hi - am sure these are great macros, but as with all the other BM Macros, these start out fine and about 30 seconds in I get disconnected from the server.

I use GS Macros on my MM Hunter, as well as my Arc Mage and SPriest with NO problems , it is only specific to the BM Macros that this is occuring…

Set up: ilvl 679 (Currently have my 2pc bonus)
Spec: BM
Talents: 1 1 2 2 3 3 3
Glyphs: Liberation, Endless Wrath and Animal Bond
Pet: Wolf (SB) /talent spec’d ito Ferocious Adaptation

Any thoughts from anyone as to why only the Beast Master GS Macros will not work for me (well they work but they disconnect me so are of no use)

[quote quote=24106]Hi – am sure these are great macros, but as with all the other BM Macros, these start out fine and about 30 seconds in I get disconnected from the server.
I use GS Macros on my MM Hunter, as well as my Arc Mage and SPriest with NO problems , it is only specific to the BM Macros that this is occuring…
Set up: ilvl 679 (Currently have my 2pc bonus) Spec: BM Talents: 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 Glyphs: Liberation, Endless Wrath and Animal Bond Pet: Wolf (SB) /talent spec’d ito Ferocious Adaptation
Any thoughts from anyone as to why only the Beast Master GS Macros will not work for me (well they work but they disconnect me so are of no use)

[/quote]

One of the other threads helped me figure it out… I adjusted the timing on the keyboard click up to 50ms and that seems to have resolved the issue for me ! YAY i get to have my favorite spec in the entire game back !!!

I know that this one can be a little bit too old but it rocks for me :slight_smile: The best idea is not to put FF in the macro coz its big dps loss also about stampede use it only when we have 5 stacks of FF. Im using arcane shot manually when I start macro coz when u use bestal wrath and berserking racial u will have a lot of focus and kill command and barrage got some cd. Still learning about hunter but its getting better and better :slight_smile: Thanks for macros!

Can you post weakaura in text file? i cant copy all

I just started using GS and I used your macro and I love it! I just wanted to say great work and thank you for creating this awesome macro!

found optimal in 622? hfc mytic ?

Just as a note, GS macros REQUIRE that you put in the introduction part of the macro to be found in game.

StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
	limit = limit % #macros + 1
	step = 1
else
	step = step % #macros + 1
end

]],

I know it’s a late response Moonscape. But what you say isn’t true.

Yes, you have sequences written for the StepFunction, but you also have sequences that don’t use that sequence.!
Hence, that you sometimes see:

Sequences["Hunter-Example"] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[

and other times:

Sequences["Hunter-Example"] = {
PreMacro = [[

The only thing this difference does is the stepping gnomesequencer uses.

Edit:
And one other thing, I almost forgot.
I always test (All) the sequences With and Without the StepFunction, to see which performs best on my system.

Thank you for the clarification, I’m not used to GS. I actually see good things with GS and bad things with GS too.

The reason I said what I said is due to the fact it’s hard to find the macro in game without the step limits.