BOS Macro

Hello all,
for those of us reaching Mythic BRF, im sure you have noticed by now that if you can manage to keep BOS up for 40%ish of a fight you will do more dps than any of the other talents. Most notably in ST fights.

I was thinking about this today, and haven’t had a chance to try out anything yet. This is what i will start testing with below.

This is not a 1 button macro you can spam the whole fight, it is designed to be a cooldown basically for the duration of BOS. I have different macro’s i have created for my regular rotation etc. I have decided to not post those still but might soon. I’ve reached over 40k dps on many encounters with my other macro’s, i might do a write up explaining how i have everything set up and how to get top tier dps using a combination of my macro’s and normal keybindings.

Sequences['BOS'] = {
    PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nostance:1] Unholy Presence
	]],
	'/cast Breath of Sindragosa',
	'/castsequence Festering Strike',
	'/cast Scourge Strike',
	'/cast Dark Transformation',
	'/cast [combat] Blood Fury',
	PostMacro = [[
/cast Summon Gargoyle
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/startattack
/use [combat]14
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Sounds interesting hope you get to post all your macros, will try it out even when non mythic yet :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers

yeah, im interested in your other macros aswell… icy rune glyph i see makes for a good combo with BoS. PM with your other macros if you dont mind since you choose not to post.