Brewmaster 7.0.3 Full rotation with Blackout Combo Talent

Hey thought I would contribute to this great community by uploading my Macro rotation for Brewmaster Monk.
Things to note about this macro is:
-Focused around Blackout Strike combos mainly with Keg Smash and BoF
-Take eye of the tiger Talent & Rushing Jade Wind
-Have at least 13% haste for this to be effective any less and your rotation will be worse off.

Things this macro can’t do is purify but will keep the ISB buff up if you have charges.
Try it out and give me some feedback.

----- Monk
------------------
Sequences['BREWMASTER'] = {
author="Swifthorn@Emerald Dream",
specID=10,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 2123112',
icon=608953,
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat IronSkin Brew, Ironskin Brew, Ironskin Brew, Keg Smash",
"/castsequence reset=combat Blackout Strike, Rushing Jade Wind, Rushing Jade Wind, Ironskin Brew",
"/castsequence reset=combat Keg Smash,Blackout Strike, Blackout Strike, Blackout Strike", 
"/castsequence reset=combat Tiger Palm, Keg Smash, Breath of Fire, Tiger Palm",
"/castsequence reset=combat Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm",
"/castsequence reset=combat Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Blackout Strike, Blackout Strike",

}

Thanks for sharing, this works pretty well!

Personally I used this for casual content (Mythic dungeons, ToT 25N and SoO). I am i730 with 4Pc and 18.97% Haste. The macro keeps Ironskin Brew running fairly often and works well with the Eye of the Tiger talent.

The talent Blackout Combo (arguably the most versatile in the tier) completes the macro making sure ISB (and all brews) CDs are occasionally reduced by Blackout Combo > Keg Smash.

TLDR great, simple, macro for running casual content whilst keeping manual control over Purifying Brew and defensive CDs.

Cheers

Hey Daza, I haven’t tried your macro yet but you should correct the specID. It should be “268” for Brewmasters.

How would I input this macro into the new GS Enhanced?
nevermind think I worked it out derp

This is a GS-E sequence. As to how to add this to the GS-E? I myself downloaded myMacros that goes with GS-E, extracted it to the addons folder, then went to my addons, then to GS-E myMacros, then to Macros, then opened the Warriors and copied and placed this macro into it and then under File made sure to save it.

Then I went into WoW. Once that loaded and I was on my warrior in game, I typed into the chat window /console reloadui then after it reloaded I typed in /gs and it showed up in my macros under my warriors characters macros.

Thought I would reply in case you might still be having troubles

Ported original to a proper GS:E.

Sequences['Brewmaster'] = {
author="Swifthorn@Emerald Dream",
specID=268,
helpTxt = "Talents: 2123112",
icon=608953,
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/castsequence  reset=combat  IronSkin Brew, Ironskin Brew, Ironskin Brew, Keg Smash",
"/castsequence  reset=combat  Blackout Strike, Rushing Jade Wind, Rushing Jade Wind, Ironskin Brew",
"/castsequence  reset=combat  Keg Smash, Blackout Strike, Blackout Strike, Blackout Strike",
"/castsequence  reset=combat  Tiger Palm, Keg Smash, Breath of Fire, Tiger Palm",
"/castsequence  reset=combat  Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm",
"/castsequence  reset=combat  Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Blackout Strike, Blackout Strike",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

[quote quote=31939]This is a GS-E sequence. As to how to add this to the GS-E? I myself downloaded myMacros that goes with GS-E, extracted it to the addons folder, then went to my addons, then to GS-E myMacros, then to Macros, then opened the Warriors and copied and placed this macro into it and then under File made sure to save it.
Then I went into WoW. Once that loaded and I was on my warrior in game, I typed into the chat window /console reloadui then after it reloaded I typed in /gs and it showed up in my macros under my warriors characters macros.
Thought I would reply in case you might still be having troubles
[/quote]

You need GnomeSequencer - Enhanced as well… the myMacros addon just adds macro’s you’ve manually entered into Gnomesequencer as well as the default ones.

So, what you’d do, it get GS:E, as well as mymacros, then in the my macros folder, edit the monk.lua and add this macro.

I would Like to add /cast effuse to this macro, and i tried it after the cast sequence as “/cast [nochanneling] effuse”, however it was firing all the time. Then i added to it the postmacro as /cast [combat] effuse and its still firing way to often can someone help me here please? Thank you

this macro keeps using purifying brew for some reason, is this intended and if so how may i remove it?

never mind just realized iron brew and purifying brew share a cd

Haven’t used it yet but wouldn’t burning all your charges kind of screw you over bad for Purifying?

sometimes this macro will cast a barrel, but not cast flames. Can a macro can be somehow modified to always set fire to the enemy?

This macros eat away at the purifying brew like cake

I added “/cast [@Player] Exploding Keg” to the post macro and that works for the artifact ability.

I’d like to spread out the Ironskin Brew casts more, by the end of the macro I am taking a beating.

Probably best to manually cast the brews this is just stripping away at my mitigation

i tried this macro but it doesnt seem to drink the brews i selected all then imported but it does every other ability expect drinking brews does this work well in mythic plus and raid also?

any one know why the macro not working in the latest patch?

i fixed it just the spelling and stuff was messed up