Brewmaster One Button 6.0.2

With things so Chaotic I have been working on a decent One button Macro. This is the best that I have been able to come up with it doesn’t have full up time on Shuffle buff from Blackout Kick but does keep Guard up all the time. My talents are 2,1,2,3,1,1

#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence reset=8 Keg Smash,Tiger Palm,Jab,Tiger Palm,Rushing Jade Wind,Jab,Breath of Fire,Tiger Palm,Jab,Blackout Kick,Tiger Palm,Jab,Expel Harm,Purifying Brew
/castsequence reset=10 Chi Wave
/castsequence reset=30 Guard,Elusive Brew

Any feedback is welcome and appreciated! U can also replace Breath of Fire with Blackout Kick if that suits your needs better also u can remove Elusive Brew and place on a separate key. It does stack Chi to max while waiting on Guard to come off CD.

I’ll test this out. =)

Been having quite a bit of lockups with this one.

I have let it sit and run for over 30 mins with no lockups where does it seem to be locking up for u?

I tried it as-is with my talents 2,2,1,3,2,1 and came out short on energy a lot. I swapped to ascension and that solved it.

I changed the Chi Wave to Zen Sphere and added 13/14 for trinket abilities See below. However I cannot get it to drop Zen Sphere, Guard, Elusive Brew, or use trinkets.

/startattack
/castsequence reset=8 Keg Smash,Tiger Palm,Jab,Tiger Palm,Rushing Jade Wind,Jab,Breath of Fire,Tiger Palm,Jab,Blackout Kick,Tiger Palm,Jab,Expel Harm,Purifying Brew
/castsequence [combat] reset=10 Zen Sphere
/castsequence [combat] reset=30 Guard, Elusive Brew
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/targetenemy [noexists][dead]

Any suggestions?

Scratch that. The above should work ok now. I had a space after “reset =30”

The only thing I would like to change is having rushing jade wind on it’s own line to reset immediately on cd.
I’m off to test that now.

/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

little tweek

#showtooltip Keg Smash
/startattack
/castsequence reset=8/target Keg Smash,Tiger Palm,Jab,Tiger Palm,Rushing Jade Wind,Jab,Breath of Fire,Tiger Palm,Jab,Blackout Kick,Tiger Palm,Jab,Expel Harm,Purifying Brew
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

#showtooltip Keg Smash
/startattack
/castsequence reset=8/target Keg Smash,Tiger Palm,Jab,Tiger Palm,Rushing Jade Wind,Jab,Breath of Fire,Tiger Palm,Jab,Blackout Kick,Tiger Palm,Jab,Expel Harm,Purifying Brew
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

After testing this i found i was still locking up. ive tried this on target dummy. seems to run nice

#showtooltip Keg Smash
/startattack
/castsequence reset=30/target Keg Smash,Tiger Palm,Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Breath of Fire,Tiger Palm,Jab,Blackout Kick,Tiger Palm,Jab,Expel Harm,Purifying Brew
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

Could someone test it an let me know

It was still locking up so I altered it a bit (I also have Chi Wave instead of Zen Sphere, so that was changed as well.)

#showtooltip Keg Smash
/startattack
/castsequence Keg Smash,Tiger Palm,Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Breath of Fire,Tiger Palm,Jab,Blackout Kick,Tiger Palm,Jab,Expel Harm,Purifying Brew
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

Still has lags when I run low on energy, but is not locking up now. Will continue to work on it.

Went to try this out (copied into MacroToolkit) but when I use the Shorten function, it crashes WoW…every…single…time. Even tried to edit down the main castsequence string but can’t save it either since it freezes WoW and forces me to Ctrl+Alt+Del out of WoW. Anyone else having problems with MTK?