Can someone just make a macro toolkit macro for bm hunters

i do not understand this gnomesequencer nor do i want to lol sorry but i love macro toolkit.

please please please make a bm hunter and feral druid macro toolkit 1 button macro for me thx

Hi

Following is my BM macro, this is my secondary spec, MM is about 10% better on DPS.

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack
/use [@focus,help][@pet]Misdirection
#showtooltip Kill Command
/castsequence reset=combat Glaive Toss,null
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Glaive Toss
/cast A murder of Crows
/userandom [combat]!kill shot
/userandom [combat]Bestial Wrath
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Following is MM macro

#showtooltip Chimaera Shot
/petattack
/castsequence reset=5 !Chimaera Shot,Steady Shot,steady shot,steady shot,Aimed Shot,chimaera shot,steady shot,steady shot,glaive Toss,steady shot,steady shot
/cast A murder of Crows
/use [combat]Rapid Fire
/cast [harm]kill shot

I am generally 1st or 2nd in dungeon DPS at level 100 ilvl 620 18K MM 16K BM, also MM gives burst 65K DPS.

Note in MM I don’t use a pet I have Lone Wolf as my talent, also I use a Gnome Sequence for AOE in both specs.

The above single target macros are much better than anything I have tried using Gnome Sequence.

Cheers

the one line says userandom does that work?

Hi :

This is the BM macro i’m using at the minute,must note this is mainly for PVP but will work for pve
I’M using barrage,you could replace with glaive toss.
This will build focus fire,and fire sometimes at 5 stacks,can be a bit random…but this was my attempt when making the macro.
Kill shot may be a bit random…normally works though.
/use 13 for trinket if you have on use…
im level 95 with ilevel 525/527 all pvp gear…though…(building up new,gear set…only have 2 peices of prideful gladiator pvp 550 ilevel gear at mintue)

I’M a messy macro maker,and you can pick it to bits and tell me everything is wrong etc :slight_smile:
But it works for me,see what you think

talents are…
2 narrow escape
3 intimidation
3 spirit bond
2 dire beast
1 a murder of crows ( on a seperate key)
3 barrage (try replace with glaive toss,if you prefer)

macro is binded to middle mouse key :slight_smile:

/petattack
/castsequence=!dire beast,!bestial wrath
/castsequence reset=combat barrage,multi-shot,kill command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,kill command,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,kill command,cobra shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,cobra shot
/castsequence reset=30 !dire beast,!focus fire
/castrandom !kill shot,!kill shot
/cast bestial wrath
/cast !kill shot
/cast [@missrobihood,combat] spirit mend
/use 13
/startattack

PS oh yes,i use s a spirit beast cat in ferocity talent ,spirit mend gives a nice heal,every now and then,a bit like the feral heal,yes there is a lot of !kill shot extras in there,just to try to make the damn thing fire off,lol…
Yes the main castsequence is huge,but its timed to give a nice burst at the begining,at least 2 kill commands,a bit of beast cleave,and build the focus within the time use 30 seconds of dire beast going off.It works ish,but im happy with it,just spam away :)even if it complains,hopefully thats last edit :slight_smile:
removed !kill shot from end of this row,as focus fire was not fireing off once stacked

now useing this /castsequence reset=30 !dire beast,!focus fire
was /castsequence reset=30 !dire beast,!focus fire,!kill shot
ive edited the macro above to change this.

try on a level 90 dummie for testing
First time you try may not build the full focus,and over time…will go off during a bestial wrath,but in general will make at least 4 stacks,before firing off
Last edit…it works anyway :slight_smile:

ok…PVE version of this macro replaced barrage with glaive toss,taken out multi shot,unless you want it in…

/petattack
/castsequence reset=combat glaive toss,kill command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,kill command,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,kill command,cobra shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,cobra shot
/cast bestial wrath
/cast !kill shot
/use 13
/startattack

With my testing…damage was around 1.23m,glaive toss did less damage ( 43k ish ),compared to barrage (119k ish)but was more focus efficient,and pve you dont want to be pulling those extra mobs with the aoe…
all tests were unbuffed,and this macro only spammed,no a murder of crows…which would add much more damage…

usually first pass,focus fire will trigger maybe 1 focus,second time…will build maybe 4-5,3rd time then normally may clash with bestial wrath,then etc etc…
i am only level 95 and in ilevel 525,527
you guys in the 100 and ilevel 600 plus may do much better
:slight_smile:

I messed around with the macros posted above and came up with this setup for my BM hunter:
/startattack
#showtooltip Kill Command
/castsequence reset=combat Glaive Toss,null
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=1 Dire Beast, Glaive Toss
/userandom [combat]!kill shot
/use [combat]Bestial Wrath

I added /castsequence reset=1 Dire Beast, Glaive Toss for those of us that use Dire Beast it does fire off every time. I also removed the /userandom from bestial wrath and it too fires off as usual. I am normally top damage in all dungeons. Works for me very well and my apologies to spud for stealing the macro and playing around with it.

Hello
I also played around with the macro and got this

/petattack
/castsequence dire beast
/castsequence reset=combat Glaive Toss
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=1 Glaive Toss
/use [combat]Bestial Wrath
/use [@Jalkai,combat]Spirit Mend
/use 14
/startattack

But I am having some problems, Kill Command does not fire off and Arcane Shot don’t seem to work, also Glaive Toss works once in a while.
Can anyone help??

hi Ron

Did you try this glaive toss and kill command work fine?

/petattack
/castsequence reset=combat glaive toss,kill command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,kill command,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,kill command,cobra shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,cobra shot
/cast bestial wrath
/cast !kill shot
/use 13
/startattack