combat 603 works awsome fun

this is what im using has mousover to attack so you dont end up randomly attacking mobs make sure you have your poison on should do good damage, talents are 1 2 3 1 1 2

/startattack
/castsequence [@mouseover,stealth]reset=target ambush,!revealing strike
/castsequence reset=target Sinister Strike,Slice and Dice,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Eviscerate,Revealing Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Crimson Tempest,Sinister Strike
/cast [combat]adrenaline rush
/cast [combat]!Marked for Death
/use 13
/cast [mod] Killing Spree
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

worth having [Glyph of Stealth]

hey Furrytank awesome macro mate ive had a few of yours and must say im loyal to your macros. well i was gonna ask you to make one for sub rouge for macro toolkit or normal wow macro as i see loads of GS macros which for the life of me i just cant get to grips with it thx for the great work furry you pwn

Sorry i dont play sub at all :frowning: but i have seen some good sub macros on this site a friend of mine has tryed them. For sub you do need 2 macros 1 for front and another for back, there is room for impruvment looking at them but as i dont have a sub spec i cant link a macro ive messed with without testing it 1st.
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/sub-rogue-macros/
3 macros by Grags

Fantastic someone else that doesn’t like or understand the GS tbh i luv the old macros the best and i have just switched to combat so will be trying this tomorrow, does it have to be mouse-over tho or can i just remove that line?

I want to hug you so bad right now! Your macro makes me want to run the streets and frolic like a child of the night! TY!

[quote quote=21258]this is what im using has mousover to attack so you dont end up randomly attacking mobs make sure you have your poison on should do good damage, talents are 1 2 3 1 1 2

/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Sinister Strike,Slice and Dice,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Eviscerate,Revealing Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Crimson Tempest,Sinister Strike
/use 13

worth having [Glyph of Stealth]
[/quote]

thank you for the posted macro. However I do not use mouse over. I mainly use the mouse for movement. Can you redone the first line without mouse over , having some difficulty with it. Thank you

[quote quote=21258]this is what im using has mousover to attack so you dont end up randomly attacking mobs make sure you have your poison on should do good damage, talents are 1 2 3 1 1 2

/startattack
/use 13
```worth having  [Glyph of Stealth]
[/quote]

This works SO much better than the GS one. I was pulling 11k at level 98, where with the GS one I was pulling 8k. I'm using MacroToolkit.

Thanks for this!!

Great work Furrytank, like your work and love that you keep your macros in macroform like toolkit etc.

Leveling with your combat macro and it works fine, any idears for an AoE macro? :slight_smile:

Best regard
Wildknife

What glyphs other than Stealth do you use Furry?

sorry been off wow for some time taking a brake from it rogue isnt my main character think if you need aoe in the macro then worth trying to put Crimson Tempest in or just using it when you want, never got round to doing it as have just used it on seperate button could designate mod keys and use it like that, then there would be no chance of messing up the macro sequence pluss with combat if you want aoe damage you just use the switch, Blade Flurry