Death Knight 5.2 Tank Macro

In need of a good dk tank macro with rolling blood and blood tap talents single and aoe ones for 5.2 anyone made some yet?

try this one

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,1,2,3,4,Rune Strike
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,1,2,3,blood boil
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,1,2,Death Strike
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,1,Remorseless Winter
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=target/alt Icy Touch,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence reset=5 Death Strike,Heart Strike,Heart Strike
/use Horn of Winter
/cast Blood Tap
/cast Bone Shield
/cast Dancing Rune Weapon
/cast Empower Rune Weapon

thanks baboulas7 tried it out but locks up alot lol you have anything else sweetie?

if u see your dk trying to raise his hands all the time is not that is locking up but trying to cast Blood Tap. other than that i do not know why it is locking up to you. try changing the 5 value to 6 if it works better for you

with the one i share now i was top dps in lfr guardians of mogu shan.

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,1,2,3,4,Rune Strike
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,1,2,3,blood boil
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,1,2,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,1,Remorseless Winter
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=target/alt Icy Touch,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence reset=2 Death Strike,Heart Strike,Heart Strike
/cast Blood Tap
/cast Bone Shield
/cast Dancing Rune Weapon
/cast Empower Rune Weapon

but after going afk cause of a moron i ended up at 4rth place and here is the proof of it

thanks for the info will try it hun and i inspected on armory if ya dont mind im using the speed bonus talent and instead of lichborne i use purgatory wich works sometimes , i find lichborne uses to much rune power for a self heal buff but might switch back to it for a oh shit button ,and im jealous of your sword :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hehe

nah i do not mind at all. and as for lichborn i have never used it so far.
and as for my weapon i like it too :wink:

I tried this macro, it seems to work, but I cant tell what im using it keeps showing armor pieces and etc, is there a way you can post it so it displays the spell like some of the other macros? for example the frost macro works really well, and you know what is available and what isn’t, then when it greys out I cast my off button, or is there some delay or do we just continually mash mash and mash again?? many thanks

The only thing I’m not a fan of in the macro is that Blood Boil seems to burn a lot of Death Runes that would be used for Death Strike. As Death Strike is both your healing mechanic and your “block” mechanic that’s not very optimal. I’ve been playing with it a little, but I want to experiment some more before I post mine.

If you don’t like the Blood Tap “spasm” on the macro you can change out for either of the other two talents in that tier and remove that line from the macro. Blood Tap is only slightly better. They’re all viable.

i do not know what you trying to say cause the macro works perfectly, and everything casts.

and as for you you can do as you please but i will stick with mine cause i did over 200k dps in lfr and i did not die

Lol I don’t know what I am doing wrong I use the macro but my DPS is still only 15kish

what level u are? what item lvl? u use it in single target or aoe?
try pulling all the small guardians in vaults and see the results.
it is more aoe and threat generating than single target dps

sry but the stated macro doesnt work at all, not even when using mac addon. It locks up doesnt do much.

the one am still using is:

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Soul Reaper

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Rune Strike

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Death Strike

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Horn of Winter

/castsequence reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null

/castsequence reset=5 Heart Strike,Heart Strike,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Heart Strike,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Blood Boil,Death Strike

/cast [combat] Bone Shield

/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon

/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon

/startattack

I use trinket on seperate keybinds as well as blood tap (seeing it will only spazz out anyways). As for talent go i dont use RW but instead I use GG wich is also on a seperate keybind.

Hope it usefull:-)

I use the following Macro. Seems to work fine. I seem to fair decently well. If anybody can fine tune it that would be cool.

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Soul Reaper

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Rune Strike

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Death Strike

/castsequence reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null

/castsequence reset=target Heart Strike, Heart Strike ,Death Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Death Strike, Heart Strike, Blood Boil ,Death Strike

/cast [combat] Blood Tap

/cast [combat] Bone Shield

/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon

/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon

/use [combat] 13

/use [combat] 14

/startattack

edit: I took 0’s out of the cast sequence to get soul reaper to fire off. remember to hit blood boil on proc to help keep dot’s up

What I was trying to say, is I was not sure whether or not the rotation was working, as with some of the Frost Macros, it shows what spell/ability is casting, with the macro posted I was only seeing a Question/? Mark, and was not sure which spell/ability is casting, so I was wondering is this a common effect or should the macro be showing the spell/ability it is attempting to use?

check the macro you have for mistypes.
if there are none try copy pasting it in a txt document first see if solves the problem. you should not see spell name on chat box

i still cant make any of these macros work, it always locks up… i use the frost macro from here and works perfect but none of these tank macros work :frowning: i just copy and paste it like i did for frost but still no luck , it just keep blocking somewhere :(*

baboulas7 , i use that toolkit to extend the macro so i can use yours but even that shows ,u have an error on the macro where it says “reset=target/alt”. something wrong there…

Baboulas7, can’t even find you in the armory :).