DISC PRIEST- A-Z Single target Aoe Dps(swap bar Atonement) and self heal

Here is a swap bar for Disc Its the Dps Atonement Heal (aka Da Smiter)
SHIFT 1 – Bar 1

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=15 Shadow Word: Pain, Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,
/cast [nochanneling] Shadowfiend
/cast [nochanneling] Fade
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/swapactionbar 1 2

Shift 2 – Bar 2

/cast [nochanneling] Cascade
/cast [nochanneling] Power Word: Solace(Talent)
/swapactionbar 2 3

SHIFT 3- BAR 3

/cast [nochanneling] Penance
/cast [nochanneling][@player] Fear Ward
/swapactionbar 3 1

self heal

/target YOUR NAME GOES HERE
/castsequence [nochanneling] Flash Heal,Prayer of Mending,Flash Heal,Flash Heal,Flash Heal,Flash Heal
/castsequence [@player] reset=9 Penance,
/cast [nochanneling] !Power Word: Shield
/cast [nochanneling] !Fade

AOE HEAL i didnt set up the target as its aoe but if you want to select a target for cascade just use /@target

/castsequence Holy Nova,Holy Nova,Prayer of Healing,Holy Nova,Prayer of Healing,Holy Nova,Holy Nova
/castsequence reset=combat Cascade
/cast Fade
/cast Power Word: Shield

target heal

/castsequence [nochanneling] Flash Heal,Prayer of Mending,Flash Heal,Flash Heal,Flash Heal, Flash Heal
/castsequence [@Target] reset=9 Penance,
/cast [@target] !Power Word: Shield
/cast [nochanneling] !Power Word: Shield

here is a ONE BUTTON for the atonement dps/heal … all non essentials have been taken out to make it a one button

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Penance, Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,
/cast [nochanneling] Power Word: Solace(Talent)
/castrandom Shadowfiend
/cast Archangel

you can use
/target player
inplace of /target your_toon’s_name

I need some help. I tried your self heal macro but I am having problem getting power word shield to cast in a timely fashion. IT works good on the first cast (I usually get one flash Heal, than penance and shield), but its on subsequent casts. When power word shield expires, it takes sometimes 4 to 5 Flash Heal before it gets cast, sometimes more.

I am only level 22, so I don’t know if its due to the speed at which the flash Heal are casted (note I have removed the spells I dont have from your macro).

I tried changing the number of flash of light in your sequence /castsequence [nochanneling] Flash Heal,Prayer of Mending,Flash Heal,Flash Heal,Flash Heal,Flash Heal but I don’t get better results.

Any ideas ?

[quote quote=18930]I need some help. I tried your self heal macro but I am having problem getting power word shield to cast in a timely fashion. IT works good on the first cast (I usually get one flash Heal, than penance and shield), but its on subsequent casts. When power word shield expires, it takes sometimes 4 to 5 Flash Heal before it gets cast, sometimes more.

I am only level 22, so I don’t know if its due to the speed at which the flash Heal are casted (note I have removed the spells I dont have from your macro).

I tried changing the number of flash of light in your sequence /castsequence [nochanneling] Flash Heal,Prayer of Mending,Flash Heal,Flash Heal,Flash Heal,Flash Heal but I don’t get better results.

Any ideas ?
[/quote]

just so happens i have a lower level priest … i have made macros for him as well i will log on him and private msg you the macros some time soon … :slight_smile:

try adding a reset=2 after the [nochanneling] in the flash heal line /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=1 or 0.9 ( and go down from there till it all works out) flash heal,prayer of mending blah blah blah

I tried adding a reset but it does not work reliably. I tried it on another priest toon that is level 60 and get the same results.

Flash heal and penance work flawlessly, but power word shield does not. When power word shield is available, it usually takes anywhere between 4 and 10 flash heal before it gets cast again.

I found a solution, using your ONE BUTTON for the atonement dps/heal, and it works. Here it is:

ONE BUTTON DISC Single target heal (I only have Flash heal, penance and shield available right now)
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Penance, Flash heal, Flash heal,Flash heal, Flash heal
/cast [nochanneling] Power Word: Shield

It will initially cast Penance, than one flash heal, than power word shield, than continue with flash heal.
After 9 secondes, it will reset the main sequence and cast penance and flash heal.
Everytime shield is off cooldown, it will get casted.

Hi Brad,

Thanks for this macro. All work well except the Power Word Shield on both the Single Target and Aoe Heal. Could you please look into this mate?

Using everything as you wrote. Just Power Word Shield Does not Cast.

Many Thanks,

[quote quote=19203]Hi Brad,

Thanks for this macro. All work well except the Power Word Shield on both the Single Target and Aoe Heal. Could you please look into this mate?

Using everything as you wrote. Just Power Word Shield Does not Cast.

Many Thanks,

[/quote]

NEW AOE HEAL

/castsequence Power Word: Shield,Holy Nova,Holy Nova,Prayer of Healing,Holy Nova,Holy Nova,Prayer of Healing,Holy Nova,Prayer of Healing
/castsequence reset=combat Cascade
/cast Fade

New Single Target Heal

/castsequence [nochanneling] Power Word: Shield,Flash Heal,Prayer of Mending,Flash Heal,Flash Heal,Flash Heal,Flash Heal,Flash Heal,Flash Heal
/castsequence [@Target] reset=9 Penance,