Elemental 6.0.2 Swap Bar - Totem - Ascendance- AOE -AOE 5+ Everything from A-Z

Talents 1 3 2 2 2 3 (3 Liquid Magma @ 100)

Must Have IMO GLYPH OF CHAIN LIGHTNING
others are your choice.

Manually set Searing Totem obviously when Fire Elemental is not out.

ASCENDANCE

/castsequence reset=15Ascendance, Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack

Useful Totems (Searing Totem)
/castsequence reset=45 Searing Totem(Fire Totem),Thunderstorm,Healing Stream Totem(Water Totem),Grounding Totem(Air Totem)

Single Target Bar Swap x3
Bar 1

/castsequence Unleash Flame, Flame Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,
/castsequence reset=target Elemental Blast
/swapactionbar 1 2

Bar 2

/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,
/cast Ancestral Swiftness
/cast Ancestral Guidance
/swapactionbar 2 3

Bar 3

/castsequence Fire Elemental Totem, Earth Elemental Totem
/cast Shamanistic Rage
/swapactionbar 3 1

AOE - Up to 4 Mobs or High Health Adds ( 3 bar swap )
BAR 1

/castsequence Unleash Flame, Flame Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Earth Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning,
/castsequence reset=target Elemental Blast
/swapactionbar 1 2

BAR 2

/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,
/cast Ancestral Guidance
/swapactionbar 2 3

BAR 3

/cast Shamanistic Rage
/swapactionbar 3 1

AOE 5+ Adds Low Health Mobs- 2 Bar Swap
Bar 1

/startattack
/castsequence Unleash Flame, Flame Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Earth Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning,
/swapactionbar 1 2

BAR 2

/castsequence reset=45 Searing Totem(Fire Totem),Thunderstorm
/cast Lava Burst
/swapactionbar 2 1

OOOOOPS sorry everyone I posted the wrong ASCENDANCE … MY BAD

/cast [combat] Ascendance
/castsequence Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst
/startattack

Lil update… Since a most recent server reset Bar 2 is hanging in single target and aoe 4 mobs working on a fix now… will post when complete

Everything is operational again with the same macro’s as above :slight_smile:

Hi in the ascendace macro is there a way to use chain lightning or isn’t it important?

ow and is there a panic macro for shaman?
would be really nice…
next to this … to understand it right:
bar 1
1. ascendance macro
2. Totem macro
3. Single 1
4. AoE 1 (up to 4)
5. AoE +1 (up to 5)
bar 2
1. ascendance macro
2. Totem macro
3. Single 2
4. AoE 2 (up to 4)
5. AoE +2 (up to 5)
bar 3
1. ascendance macro
2. Totem macro
3. Single 3
4. AoE 3 (up to 4)

is this correct?
then when i attack do i play ascendance macro untill it’s worn off. or how do i play this correct? first single and then ascendance?
how do i do this right. sorry for these maybe silly questions… quite new in using macro’s?

you got the set up right. and as for how to play it … i would start with single target to get cd’s and to drop fire elemental totem down then go to ascendance till it wears off then go right back to single target macro or aoe etc after. :slight_smile: i know its a lil crazy and im working on the 1 button tonight and will post it back on this thread and I will make a new one as well. :slight_smile: Hope they work out for ya . OH and yes you can swap out Lava Burst and use chain lightning for a aoe face melting session in the Ascendance macro. :slight_smile:

Can you remake this without the barswap? I use ELVui and barswaping is a pain. Unless theres some sort of addon that does that as well

there is a plug in you can get its called extra action bars for ElvUI available on curse i believe and also at TUKUI main site. just look under the downloads section there is a few extras in there that are very nice. what this addon does is gives you up to 10 action bars so swaping is pain free and you can hide the other bars and just keep the main up or customize the 3 bars you need into small lil bars of 2-4 buttons and place them anywhere on your screen you like. This is one of the main reasons i continue to make and enjoy the swapbar method more i find them more reliable and easier to correct and customize.

Single Target

#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence Unleash Flame, Flame Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,
/castsequence reset=0.3 !Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,
/cast elemental blast
/cast Shamanistic Rage
/cast Ancestral Guidance

AOE <= 4 mobs

#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence Unleash Flame, Flame Shock, Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Earth Shock, Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning
/castsequence reset=0.3 !Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,
/cast elemental blast
/cast Shamanistic Rage
/cast Ancestral Guidance

AOE 5+ mobs

#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence reset=45 Searing Totem(Fire Totem),Thunderstorm
/cast !Lava Burst

Still use the totem macro as a stand alone as well as the ascendance macro. Open with the single target till fire elemental fires then switch to ascendance for greater opening burst.

link to the top of the post for the totem macro and ascendance macro

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/elemental-6-0-2-swap-bar-totem-ascendance-aoe-aoe-5-everything-from-a-z/

Brad,
You dont use Elemental Blast?

[quote quote=17301]Brad,
You dont use Elemental Blast?[/quote]

I do. Its in the macros. I dont have it in the 5+ mobs macro as its a waste in dps. Once you hit that number of mobs its just best to spam chian lightning and instant cast lava burst, and throw out a fulmination when possible :slight_smile:

Hmm for some reason the macro isnt casting it for me.

retype the line /castrandom Elemental Blast see if that does it for ya.

Brad once again you rock! Thanks for these!