Elemental Shaman 7.0.3

Good day everyone.
I’m Maalkomx. I really love to PvP in Ragnaros Realm. I’ve played my Shaman in pvp since Pandaria. Here is my Elemental Shaman macro for Single Target and AoE for this new patch and Legion as well.
Be kind and try to help me to make these macros better as well. Any feedback is appreciated!
Thanks to TimothyLuke (your addon is awesome! Good job!)
Final Note: Cooldowns and Defensive spells are on separate keys to use them when i need them! Also, Earth Shock is on separate key to use it effectively

Sequences['MC_ElemST'] = {
author='Maalkomx',
specID=262,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 2112211',
PreMacro=
[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [@target,harm]
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat [nopet:Earth Elemental] Fire Elemental",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Lava Burst, Flame Shock, Lava Burst",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt",
"/cast Lava Burst",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

Sequences['MC_ElemAoE'] = {
author='Maalkomx',
specID=262,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 2112211',
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [@target,harm]
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat [nopet:Earth Elemental] Fire Elemental",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Lava Burst, Flame Shock, Lava Burst",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning",
"/cast Lava Burst",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

Why don’t you use the StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],

Why don’t you use the StepFunction = [[ limit = limit or 1 if step == limit then limit = limit % #macros + 1 step = 1 else step = step % #macros + 1 end ]],

Hi Spartacus.
As you know I’m new on this, writing codes I mean, but as I know the addon does the StepFuction you ask for, I mean, it is an option and you can change it depending of your type macro. Besides in TimothyLuke’s site he says the following “DO NOT DEFINE A STEP FUNCTION UNLESS YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING”, So I leave this for the experts!.. Now my questions is: Is it really necessary? I think the macro is working well, isn’t it?

Tried your macro.

1. Earth Elemental was not cast.
  2. Shouldn’t Earth Shock be there somewhere?
Tried your macro. 1. Earth Elemental was not cast. 2. Shouldn’t Earth Shock be there somewhere?

Hi Pazgaz.
Well, I consider Earth Elemental as a defensive spell, so it is on a separate key. And Earth Shock is on a separate key too because I try to make better use of it when it procs.

Thanks for the clarification and for sharing your macro.
I multibox, so can’t really use Earth Shock manually. I’ll try to figure out a way to add it in there :slight_smile:

I appreciate the work you are putting in to this and thank you fro the clarification. My world is now a little bit bigger