Enhance [GnomeSequence] My leveling Macro (Long-Explained)

Hello all, this is the Sequence I’m using to level with, but I think it would be decent at 100 too.

Talents: 1-1-2-2-2-1 (My 100 will probably be 3)
Major Glyphs: Flame Shock, Shamanistic Rage, Fire Elemental Totem

1. I use Fire Ele to line it up better with Feral Spirit.
    Edit:I will probably put Liquid Magma into my CD Macro or a different button altogether.
Sequences['Enhance'] = {
    PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/cancelform Ghost Wolf
/use Crystal of Insanity
    ]],
	'/cast Stormstrike',
	"/cast Flame Shock",
	'/cast [combat]Unleash Elements',
	'/cast Lava Lash',
	"/cast Fire Nova",
	"/cast Lightning Bolt",
	"/cast Lightning Bolt",
	--"/cast Feral Spirit",
	--"/cast Fire Elemental Totem(Fire Totem)",
	--"/cast Ascendance",
    PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] Elemental Mastery
/use [combat] Shamanistic Rage
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/stopcasting
    ]],
}

Notes:

1. Crystal of Insanity is in the Pre Section. You may update / remove that.
  2. You may remove the Cancelaura Ghost Wolf in Pre section too.
  3. The Stopcasting in Post makes sure Bolt can’t trigger w/o 5 Stacks.
    >Stopcasting wont work with an In-Game macro. It stops the sequence macro.
  4. I use double bolt in the macro to make sure it fires off.
  5. Double - to skip those 2 lines (see CD Macro).

CD Macro:

/castsequence reset=combat Feral Spirit, Fire Elemental Totem(Fire Totem) /cast Ancestral Guidance /cast Ascendance
1. Remove the -- from in front of these to put them into the Sequence.

Totems:

#showtooltip /castsequence reset=7 Searing Totem(Fire Totem), Magma Totem(Fire Totem)

My Hex / Shear:

#showtooltip /cast [@mouseover,exists] Wind Shear; Wind Shear
1. Just replace Shear with Hex for a Hex version.

MountMacro:

#showtooltip Flametalon of Alysrazor /dismount [mod] /stopmacro [mounted][mod] /script C_MountJournal.Summon(0)
1. Script is Blizz Random Mount button. 2. Won't dismount if mounted for new mount. Mod+Press to dismount. >Mostly for Multiboxing. Killed an alt or two mount/dismounting while flying.

Some comments without looking too far into your sequence…

You get out of ghost wolf when you use a cast on / attack something in range, why would someone want to cancelaura every time he hits the button, sometimes you want to use the wolf speed to get to another mob asap :wink:

With Empowered Flame Shock ticks having a chance to reset Lava Lash’s cooldown you will miss a lot of additional Lava Lash damage.

Unleashed Elements doesn’t effect Lava Lash, for single targets you wanna use it before a Flame Shock, in AoE situations before a Fire Nova.

Don’t put Liquid Magma into your sequence later… so far it’s attacking so much stuff around you (even crowd controlled mobs… you won’t make friends breaking multiple CCs in a group/raid :wink: and I don’t think you will be happy if your sequence is using 10sec Liquid Magma 2sec before your fire totem is stomped :wink:

With all the Maelstrom stuff going on… I would remove Lightning Bolts or Chain Lighntning stuff out of sequences and use them myself.

Why do you use the Dispell Glyph for Shamanistic Rage and put it into a sequence? Most likely it will be on CD if your really need the damage reduce or (more important) the dispell.

I don’t use Elemental Mastery since the good old Primal Fire Elemental days in Throne of Thunder, but I recommend to remove it from the sequence. If you still wanna use it, put it together with your glyphed Fire Elemental so your pet will attack faster.

I think dps-effective Enhancement macros are really difficult, especially with the CD reset from empowered Flame shock ticks and Echo of Elements effecting Fire nova and Storm Strike but nice if people try to find something useful.