Enhancement 6.0.3 ONE BUTTONish Magic!

545ilvl 4pc set bonus, spec 331222. I hope this helps all of you that hate mashing buttons and also dont like the headaches of macroing multibars. I’ve spent quite some time on this and it seems to work consistently. There are delays in the rotation, i use them for [mod] buttons (Ascendance) and such. 9k burst at my ilvl 7k sustain. My rotation still doesn’t feel as smooth as it should but it is working great. Searing totem does need to be re-applied manually after first drop. I find that using all mods together or any of them with feral spirit causes huge decay in DPS.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [nomod] reset=5 Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=target Unleash Elements,Flame Shock,Lava Lash,Stormstrike,Fire Nova,Frost Shock,Lightning Bolt,Fire Nova
/castsequence [mod:alt] reset=target Fire Elemental Totem, Empower
/castsequence reset=6 Ancestral Swiftness,Lightning Bolt,Feral Spirit
/cast [mod:Ctrl] Ascendance
/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
/cast [combat] Astral Shift
/cast [combat] Ancestral Guidance
/startattack

What are you using to run this?

SuperDuperMacro. Ive replaced existing macros that already have keybinds so it still works.

I had to replace the line for feral spirit with reset=combat/3.0. Its now working again.

I’m getting an error message on [mod:Ctrl]. I think it has to be lower case to fire. [mod:ctrl]

Also, what glyphs are you running?

Having issues with this macro, it fires all the cooldowns and maybe a couple of the attacks, but then locks up.

My glyphs are fire elemental totem, shamanistic rage and flame shock…As for the macro not firing, Try removing the icon for the macro and use the #showtooltip as a guide to where it gets stuck. You may have a space in the macro where there shouldn’t be one or something is misspelled. It was always my Unleash spell that would hold my sequence up this making it longer so that the ability had time to cooldown.

Also try removing Ascendance and using a separate macro for it.

I had some issues with your macro hanging up when jumping between mobs (gary for instance) so i tweeked it a little

/castsequence [nopet] reset=5 Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=combat Flame Shock,Stormstrike,Lava Lash,Purge,unleash elements,Fire Nova,Frost Shock,Lightning Bolt,Fire Nova,Purge
/castsequence reset=combat/3 Elemental Mastery,Lightning Bolt,Feral Spirit

if purge is eating too much of your mana, u can swap it out for water walking for a filler as well.

Added Purge for a filler, and moved some of the spells around. This method you can jump between mobs and not have that downtime from [spell not ready]

im using 1[preference],3,1,1,2,1