Enhancement Shaman Patch 6.2.3 (18/2/'16)

Welcome Guys,

I am Ðarkramz(Ilvl 732.1), a raider in a social guild called Vanillas-Silvermoon (A Dutch Speaking guild)
A friend of mine asked me to create a good functioning Enhancement Shaman sequencer. Try it and have fun!

Talents Single : 3 3 ? 3 ? 1 3
Major Glyphs : Frost Shock, Chain Lightning, Lava Spread or Fire Nova
Minor Glyphs : Its up to you!

I used the Enhancement Shaman guide on icy-veins and information from Noxxic to create this sequence.

If you still want to track your buffs and cooldown with weakauras I’d suggest you to create or find weakauras according to your taste.

And again, in case you will use this macro’s and/ or GnomeSequencer let me know your opinion, and together we can try to tweek this even more.

Single Target

Sequences['EnhSingle'] = { 
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
	'/castsequence reset=25 Healing Stream Totem,Healing Stream Totem',
	'/castsequence reset=target/25 Lava Lash,Flame Shock,Lava Lash',
	'/cast Liquid Magma',
	'/cast Stormstrike',
	'/cast !Unleash Elements',
	'/cast !Lava Lash',
	'/cast Frost Shock',
	'/castsequence reset=target/25 Flame Shock, Lava Lash',
	'/cast !Stormstrike',
	'/cast !Frost Shock',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Cast nullLigtning Bolt and nullChain Lightning on the
Maelstrom Weapon PROC, Manually.

Searing Totem + Magma Totem and Liquid Magma should also be used manually.

Weakaura2

When I have time I do it.

Other useable macro’s

Incomming ASAP!

Optimizing gear and enchants.
For optimizing my enchants and stats I use the Program : Simulationcraft
Simulationcraft shows you your optimal dps and shows you the stats weights.

For optimizing my gear I use : Ask Mister Robot (The Add-on and the website)
The site has a option called : Best in Bag and Edit weights.
you must create an account and use the Add-on for the Best in Bag option.
And I use the stat weights from Simulationcraft to get the best results out of it.
You can insert your Stat Weights in the Add-on Pawn to see which items are upgrades for you and how much % you go up on that item.

For Questions add me on Battletag: Darkramz#2160

Cheers and Goodluck,

Ðarkramz

Hello guys,

If you tried the Sequencer please mention the following things:

• Item Level
  • Set bonus 2/4 set tier 17 or 18
  • Class Trinket and Legendary Ring
  • DPS (preffer on a trainings dummie with 5 to 10 mil damage done)
  • Did you use Food, Flask and Rune?
  • Things you mentioned

The things standing above is just for an accurate view.

For any other questions just feel free.

Cheers,

Ðarkramz
Tim Roeleveld

Hi Tim

I just try your macro in a Heroic Dungeon, it seems to work fine with the eseption of Lightnin bolt and Chain Lightning…

perhaps you could put them in the macro with a mod sequence line :slight_smile:

Jimmy

Dear Jimmy,

I did add [mod:alt] in those lines.
Please try it again and let me know how you feel about it now.

Cheers and have fun,

Tim Roeleveld

Hey Tim,

First of all good to see the effort and work that you put in the macro.

Iám love to play on my shammy and test the singletarget sequence out!!

atm i have a 710 item lvl on my toon and have a 2 set tier equiped doing in a burst 89k on a trainingdummy
and overall 52k steady. over a million damage.

i use the lightning bolt seperated :slight_smile:

cheers mate cya around all the best,

Thehunter, Jan

tim anychance of making an elemental gs?

ok im probly ganna sound really dumb for this but can you tell me exactly what to take out for the lightniing strike and chain lightning cuz i am a fan of useing them and i like the macro for everything else but im very very new to useing all this and i tried changeing somthing befor and it made it unable for me to use the macro anymore… THANKS :smiley:

Hi ive tried it out for some time now and the singletarget macro is working perfekt!
but the multitarget macro aint working so good for me. its like it doesnt make enough firenovas and flameshocks.
im ilvl 665 and my weapons are 2 ilvl 705 with mark of bleeding hollow and mark of warsong.
dont know if its because im to low geared for the multitarget macro. im getting out dpsed by ilvl 640 people :slight_smile: who only has the 100 boost items on.

i hope you can help out! and thx for your hard work in this macro!

-Frederik

[quote quote=26537]Hi ive tried it out for some time now and the singletarget macro is working perfekt!
but the multitarget macro aint working so good for me. its like it doesnt make enough firenovas and flameshocks.
im ilvl 665 and my weapons are 2 ilvl 705 with mark of bleeding hollow and mark of warsong.
dont know if its because im to low geared for the multitarget macro. im getting out dpsed by ilvl 640 people who only has the 100 boost items on.

i hope you can help out! and thx for your hard work in this macro!

-Frederik[/quote]

Dear Frederik,

Thanks for letting me know that the AoE is not working quite well.
I do not play a shaman myself so I have to create this without testing it.

I can update the macro asap and hopefully you re willing to help with testing!

Cheers,

Tim Roeleveld

That could be really great if you want to do that! :slight_smile: i will test it to perfection :stuck_out_tongue: thank you for the hard work you do with this macro! really appreciate it.

-Frederik

I have been using this for a few days now 2 things notice the one I was able to resolve the other not sure.
I was finding the [mod:alt] wasn’t firing Im not sure if its cause have my keys timed But when I added it the the pre macro it seems to fire more accurate.

The second thing I found was if I use my Fire Elemental Totem the macro cancels it and replaces it with searing.

Besides that it works awesome great dps output best one out there. My thinking is to put searing totem to an mod:[ctrl] any thoughts?
Tim did an awesome job with this macro always love seeing ones he’s done. need to see an Elemental one hint hint lol.

Sequences['EnhSingle'] = { 
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [mod:ctrl] Lightning Bolt, Stormstrike
/castsequence [mod:alt] Searing Totem
]],
	'/castsequence reset=combat/25 Healing Stream Totem',
	'/castsequence reset=target/25 Lava Lash,Flame Shock,Lava Lash',
	'/cast Liquid Magma',
	'/cast Stormstrike',
	'/cast !Lava Lash',
	'/cast Frost Shock',
	'/castsequence reset=target/25 Flame Shock, Lava Lash',
	'/cast !Stormstrike',
	'/cast !Frost Shock',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Hey Havaka,

I found out some things too, but haven’t updated this cause low responce.
Blame me for that.

-Lighting Bolt and Chain Lighting on separate buttons
-Searing Totem and Magma Totem on separate buttons

Removing the AoE rotation -> you must use Single target rotation + Manually Chain Lightning, Magma Totem and Liquid Magma.

It’s 3 buttons more to keep in mind, but the DPS will be better

Cheers,

Tim Roeleveld

PS. That hint of yours, when I feel better and I have time for it. I do it!

yeah i’m no coder I love your work just what I have experience so far with it. would love to see and update on this one.

hmmm I never found any issue with the AOE i’m usually top 3 in a raid dps improved greatly I was using macro toolkit one on here for a while but wasn’t getting proper dps I went from 40k on a dummy to 70k with the same gear. just figuring a few tweaks to help improve this. Also do you have a Weak Aura for this maybe with totem on cool down

keep up the great work

[quote quote=27605]yeah i’m no coder I love your work just what I have experience so far with it. would love to see and update on this one.

[/quote]

It’s not about coding, it’s about patience and testing while trying differend sequences.
I do not have weakauras yet for the shaman, I mainly play hunter.
But… Once I get better I’ll start with them.

Thanks for the good words,

Cheers,

Tim Roeleveld

Elemental incomming within 2 weeks max.

oh sweet looking forward to Elemental

Hmm im not sure if its me or script… seems all other besides me has this working but i can use all other scripts than this… unless i manually make the macro to “click” the rotation, tho im thinking it doesnt perform as well as it should then, any ideas?

First thank you for your Hard work and i hope you are feeling better. By any chance could you put up that update your were referring too thank you very much…

[quote quote=27605]yeah i’m no coder I love your work just what I have experience so far with it. would love to see and update on this one.

hmmm I never found any issue with the AOE i’m usually top 3 in a raid dps improved greatly I was using macro toolkit one on here for a while but wasn’t getting proper dps I went from 40k on a dummy to 70k with the same gear. just figuring a few tweaks to help improve this. Also do you have a Weak Aura for this maybe with totem on cool down

keep up the great work

[/quote]

Any chance of putting the AOE macro back up? Seems it was working for some.

New to shaman and looking to test this out soon, will be using Havaka’s edited version with some key-bind changes.

Will update with some information and results of the macro later when I get the chance.

PS:
For those using the Primal Elementalist talent in the level 90 tier, may want to implement something like these into their macro:

/cast [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental] Searing Totem
/cast [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental] Magma Totem

PS/PS:
Id also be interested in seeing the old AOE macro, and given the time ill test and modify it through play-testing (I recently did this with my Druid modding bear macros with great results).

I am currently levelling a Shaman and love it. I previously played Elemental before but got bored before WoD and deleted him. Now retrying as Enhancement and it’s really fun.

Don’t know if it’s just me doing something wrong with the script but i am noticing I don’t fire off any Flame Shock regardless of the GS macro I use.

Any ideas why this could be?

I have tried slowing down the macros from 0.050 to 0.120ms and it’s helped on the DPS but again, I am no seeing any FS pop up.

Currently a Draenei at 53