Feral 6.0.2 Macro (no BAR SWAP)

Hello All,

I am new to macros and this forum. I have been searching for a decent 6.0 macro for feral, but was not able to find any (except for bar swap). I don’t want to bar swap!!

Anyways, check out the macro below. I have tested it on the training dummy and it work. It refreshes rip right around 2-5 seconds, which will not clip your dps. Once or twice, it fell off for a second, but haven’t really noticed it.

/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Rake, Shred, Shred, Savage Roar, Rake, Shred, Shred, Rip, Rake, Shred, Shred
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

Below is one where I tried to incorporate healing touch; however, it was not firing off for me. So, I have HT keybound and press it each time it procs (not that big of a deal). If anyone is able to get it to work, please let me know.

/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Rake, Shred, Shred, Savage Roar, Rake, Shred, Shred, Rip, Rake, Shred, Shred
/console autounshift 0
/use [@player, combat] reset=0.5 Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

I am also working on a macro for the 25% and below (since Ferocious Bite refreshes Rip). If someone has one, please post it. If not, once I get it functional, I will post it.

Thanks,

Devo

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/feral-ptr-6-0-work-in-progress-swap-bar#post-16349

Above link has the Macro for EXECUTE - AOE - SINGLE TARGET and a link for a Working superduper addon to extend the macro past 255

NOT OPTIMIZED BUT WORKING

healing touch should fire if you use /cast

These work very well.