Frost 5.2

Currently using this macro for 5.2 Have Super duper macro installed. Would apperciate help in tweaking.

/castsequence reset=target Howling Blast,Plague Strike,null

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Frost Strike

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Obliterate

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Plague Leech

/castsequence reset=5/target HowlingBlast,Plague Strike

/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost

/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon

/use [combat] 13

/use [combat] 14

/startattack

Since no one has replied in a while, I would suggest manually using Empower Rune Weapon when every single rune is on CD or time it with Heroism. It will be more effective since you can use it only 2 times a fight maximum. I also added Outbreak, HoW and Raise dead in the priority. See below.

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Raise Dead
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Outbreak
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Howling Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Obliterate
/use [combat] 10
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

I use n52 which does about 10 clicks a second and what I have noticed is that I end up doing HB way more than OB as for most part the macro will fire off HB as soon as a single death or frost rune is available. I did some testing and just for kicks I reversed the priority list and for some reason the macro does more OB then HB. Below is the macro that I use and I do about 80k dps on a single dummy. My iLvl is 502 in 5 man dungeons I am doing around 110k on single bosses with NO Heroism/NO AoD. I have 100% up time for Frost Fever and about 97% for Blood Plague. The above macro is what I used to use and now I have switched to the following which does more DPS. I just typed it up so make sure the spell names are correct.

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Obliterate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Outbreak
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Howling Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Raise Dead
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Plague Leech
/use [combat] 10
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

Gen Coupe,

I like how your macro is setup. I am having issues with it though. The only thing it will cast is howling blast and plague strike. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks for the help in advance.

I am not sure. This is the macro that I use daily and it works as I described above. May be it might have to do with the latency. mine are 90/90. I tweaked the priority list by looking at the counts of abilities in Skada. I dont remember if recount gives counts of abilities. Also do you use the clicker program to do the fast clicks?

If clicking fast is an issue for you, just put the macro on the bar and keybind scroll mouse wheel up/down for it. Then scroll at 2x the speed you could click without the fatigue and need of a clicker program.

My latency is never an issue. It may be that I am not clicking fast enough. I do not use a program to click faster. My actions are all on my razer naga side buttons. What program do you use for the clicker program?

Actually, I got it to work using the macro commands on my naga. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction guys!

what clicker program are you talking about, being a clicker anything like that may help lol

[quote quote=6526]what clicker program are you talking about, being a clicker anything like that may help lol
[/quote]

something like Auto Keyboard or similar program.

I have been using lazymacros for all my characters from the start. I have manually been editing SDM (Super Duper Macros) so they work with the new versions of WoW. I recently decided to test out Macro Toolkit since its fairly kept up to date.

But, for priority macros it has too much overhead slowing the key presses of the macros. And when that happens, priority macros, only pickup some of the commands (low priority).

And, Priority Macros cannot been repeated fast enough to have sustained DPS, without a programmable keyboard or mouse that has a auto repeat function that is faster than a half a second. Dot three with low lag is preferable. This then insures that all the parts of the macro go off when they should in the list.

One thing most important is thanks to all the macro authors that have written or modified(to make better) all the macros here.

Admiralcrom

[quote quote=6611]I have been using lazymacros for all my characters from the start. I have manually been editing SDM (Super Duper Macros) so they work with the new versions of WoW. I recently decided to test out Macro Toolkit since its fairly kept up to date.

But, for priority macros it has too much overhead slowing the key presses of the macros. And when that happens, priority macros, only pickup some of the commands (low priority).

And, Priority Macros cannot been repeated fast enough to have sustained DPS, without a programmable keyboard or mouse that has a auto repeat function that is faster than a half a second. Dot three with low lag is preferable. This then insures that all the parts of the macro go off when they should in the list.

One thing most important is thanks to all the macro authors that have written or modified(to make better) all the macros here.

Admiralcrom
[/quote]

You dont need a specialized keyboard/mouse to simulate key presses. You may want to use a third party program that i mentioned above that simulates key presses fast enough to fire off everything that is in the priority list.

You are using a naga mouse it built into it. Go to the website and down load the synapse controller for it.

There are detailed guides on line on just how to do it. You select what button you want to make a keypress “macro” for. Set the delay. I chose zero, it seem to work best. Then set how many times you want it to repeat. chose as long as it pressed. On my Razor i have 1 as my target/startattack macro for easy target swaps. Then 2 as my main single target macro. I have that set to just fire off as long as im holding it down with no delay. Then 3 is usually a maintenance like Inquisition or say slice and dice. Then 4 is always a bust cd macro. and 5 is my aoe macro that is set like 2, to just keep firing off with no delay till i let it go.

I notice at the end of alot of the macros there will a be a " ,null " and sdm doesnt like it can I remove it or should it stay there?

Hello Mel Lane, usually lines that are supposed to be casted only once the rotation starts end up with “null”.
If you remove it on these specific lines it would end up breaking the macro.
Post the macro you are referring to or the line and I will let you know if is intended to be there.

• with Plague Leech talented

/castsequence [mod] Raise Dead; reset=target Howling Blast,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Obliterate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=5/target Howling Blast,Plague Strike
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/startattack

any idea about macro for Frost 5.3… im trying to use some macro but it not work well, low dps out…im lv 492. Anyone can help plz

Hi,

Today I’ll share with you the BEST service to <b>send anonymous emails</b> with attachments,

Check the link send emails anonymously.

Have fun, and don’t be evil !

W.