Frost 6.0.2 mod working macro

Ok this is what I have gotten so far and it works fine for me you just have to manually use your Frozen Orb.

here is what I have

#showtooltip FrostBolt
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petassist
/castsequence [mod:shift]Frostfire Bolt;[mod:alt]Ice Lance
/castsequence [nopet]reset=Summon Water Elemental
/castsequence reset=target Frost Bomb,Frostbolt,Frostbolt,Frostbolt,Frostbolt,Frostbolt
/use [combat]Ice Floes
/use [combat]Icy Veins
/use [combat]Mirror Image
/use [combat]Waterbolt
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

gl and please comment if someone finds a way to make this better hope you guys have fun and we will see you out their!

DOESNT WORK, only thing that works is if i hold down alt then it pops the CDs and cast ice lance over and over but the rest does not work.
simply pressing the one key you can see the button is being pressed but no action resulting

This isn’t really a one button macro but it works for me with no macro extender. I call it the Diablo 3 spec as it basically uses 4 buttons.

button 1 - Blink (no macro just for mobility)

button 2 - Filler Spam macro
#showtooltip Icy Veins
/cast Frostbolt
/cast Frozen Orb
/cast [combat] Icy Veins
/cast [combat] [talent:1/3] Ice Floes

button 3 - Ice Lance macro (I couldn’t get mirror image to pop properly so its on this instead)
#showtooltip Mirror Image
/castsequence Ice Lance
/cast [combat] [talent:6/1]Mirror Image

button 4 - frostfire bolt (no macro again, I keep this and Ice Lance separate to use procs when they are up, I find macros don’t get the timing alot)

current build for this spec is 3,3,2,2,2,1 but a lot of these can be swapped out depending on play style, I just find it works for me.

for glyphs major - Splitting Ice, Icy Veins, 1 Optional (I personally use Water Elemental)
minor - Momentum, 2 optional

I use the tooltips to help me show when my cooldowns are going to be up just for personal preference, can obviously be changed to whatever you want. Hope this helps.

[quote quote=16640]DOESNT WORK, only thing that works is if i hold down alt then it pops the CDs and cast ice lance over and over but the rest does not work.
simply pressing the one key you can see the button is being pressed but no action resulting[/quote]

it worked fine for me after i removed “summons water elemental” since mine is always out

Works fine for me I also took out the waTER SUMMONS

Took out Summon Water Elemental works great about 5k dps with a 531 ilvl

not sure why but the way i have the macro work. Have to have mirror image in there twice. I tried each way by itself and never triggered. having both it works for some odd reason.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=combat/5 Frostbolt,Frostbolt,Frostbolt
/castsequence reset=0.9 !Frozen Orb
/castsequence reset=0.9 !Mirror Image
/use [combat] !Mirror Image
/use [combat] Icy Veins
/use [combat] Ice Floes
/startattack

optional

/petattack

Only 513 Mage, but can get a steady 4k

i know thats not a lot, but it works

[quote quote=17314]not sure why but the way i have the macro work. Have to have mirror image in there twice. I tried each way by itself and never triggered. having both it works for some odd reason.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=combat/5 Frostbolt,Frostbolt,Frostbolt
/castsequence reset=0.9 !Frozen Orb
/castsequence reset=0.9 !Mirror Image
/use [combat] !Mirror Image
/use [combat] Icy Veins
/use [combat] Ice Floes
/startattack

optional

/petattack