Frost Death Knight (GS) Newest 10/30/15

Hey all,

This is what I am using for frost and having a blast…

Talents: 2,3,2,3,1,3,1
MJG Dark Sim, Anti-Magic, Enpowernment

Single:

Sequences['DFDK'] = {
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros + 1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros + 1
		end
	]],
    PreMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
]],
	"/castsequence reset=combat Frost Strike",
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] Death Strike',	
	"/castsequence reset=combat Plague Strike, Plague Leech",
	'/castsequence reset=combat Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Obliterate',
	'/castsequence reset=combat Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Plague Strike',
PostMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/use [combat] 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
    ]],
}

No are yet, mostly manual for now but still loving this.

Thanks,
Beef

Well, a great Macro Beef, tested in BG’s Today, top dps and kills, I did add my racial Blood Elf Havent tested it in Raid yet, we are doing Heroic tonight so I will post the results, but so far very very satisfied, well written, um where would I put Death Siphon if I wanted it in the mix? due to my pvp runs I like having that baby in the macro

[quote quote=26155]Well, a great Macro Beef, tested in BG’s Today, top dps and kills, I did add my racial Blood Elf Havent tested it in Raid yet, we are doing Heroic tonight so I will post the results, but so far very very satisfied, well written, um where would I put Death Siphon if I wanted it in the mix? due to my pvp runs I like having that baby in the macro
[/quote]

I personally have that on my mouse wheel for some reason In the macro it doesn’t like the way I have made it. But You can put it usually above the macro in the pre, under anti magic shell. That is where it was working the best for me. Thank you very much for using the macro and I hope you get to have more fun :slight_smile: I just updated my tanking macro as well.

Thank you and always best regards,
Beef

beef any chance making good healing macro for arena i use this if you can make better
Sequences[‘Bl’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cast Empower Rune Weapon
]],
‘/cast Death Strike’,
‘/cast Death Siphon’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

Hey there,

Yea I am using this mostly for arena as well, and because arena is so situational I usually have all of my healing that is not on the macro on my bar… But I do fight in Blood as well and found that while in frost spec with blood presence this works pretty great after you burst in frost. I will try and make a healing macro for you I am just trying to catch up on about 10 other macros for everyone. I apologize so m,such for the wait but sincerely appreciate everyones patience, as this is all from my free time.

Beef.

ok thnx beef

[quote quote=26146]Hey all,
This is what I am using for frost and having a blast…
Talents: 2,3,2,3,1,3,1 MJG Dark Sim, Anti-Magic, Enpowernment
Single:

Sequences['DFDK'] = {
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			step = 1
		else
		end
	]],
    PreMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
]],
	"/castsequence reset=combat Frost Strike",
	"/castsequence reset=combat Plague Strike, Plague Leech",
	'/castsequence reset=combat Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Obliterate',
	'/castsequence reset=combat Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Plague Strike',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
    ]],
}
```No are yet, mostly manual for now but still loving this.
Thanks, Beef
[/quote]

Can't get this to work in Gnome Sequencer, any idea why Beef... All your others work great.

Hmmm, Let me try and repost it. Could just be something.

Thanks,
Beef

Hey Beef, First and foremost i’d like to thank you for all of your work with these marcos. I use your macros on all 38 of my lvl 100 characters.

I’m just breaking in to playing frost (mainly just play Blood), was wondering if there is any updates about an AoE frost macro?

there is no need for an Aoe macro for dw frost DKs, as our mainstay is HB it is a frontal cone. combine that with Defile its pretty insane for AoE.

the only thing you have to remember is the closer mobs are together the better it is for you, this is where gorefiends grasp can be real handy

[quote quote=26429]Hey Beef, First and foremost i’d like to thank you for all of your work with these marcos. I use your macros on all 38 of my lvl 100 characters.
I’m just breaking in to playing frost (mainly just play Blood), was wondering if there is any updates about an AoE frost macro?
[/quote]

Hey thanks for using the macros, I do try and make them for everyone, and every class as best I can. I will definitely be putting up a AOE for the frost, I have just been using it mostly manually because of PvP, But I will be making into a more efficient PvE macro so there will definitely be a aoe in the works. Thank you so much for your patience, Im trying to keep up with everyone while working 15 hour days haha. :slight_smile: Thanks again for the support.

Beef

Nice macro. I’d like to add Soul Reaper into your macro somehow without breaking it.

Thanks, I’ll be updating a lot of these with this week’s new updates. I am trying to get all of them out, but keep getting sidetracked with RL work/Stuff, will get it soon.

Beef

Beef,

Are you rocking a two had or dual wielding?

Hi Beef

Is this a DW build? and are this macro your latest update? :slight_smile:

Jimmy

Works great for me

Hello there,

How much do you use keyboard delay in ms?

I usually use 0.035 to 0.050 and it usually depends on how bad the lag is Otherwise I just keep it at 0.045 and usually get everything perfect. Just really depends on yourself also.

There is no real “correct answer for the because everyone is different”

Beef