Frost Deathknight Dual Wield Macro 6.0.2

Hello forum & fellow friends!

I’ve been working on my frost deathknight to make his macro into the best, and this macro totally fires of perfectly for me. It’s good both in PVP and PVE.

There are no certain talents that you need to be honest, I think all of them are good. But I am using
3.2.3.3.1.2 for the moment, and it is working really good.

I use Unholy blight on serperate button and as well Blood Boil, for brutally high AOE damage in this patch.

My mouse is sat to 0.50 presses per second, which should be decent for this macro.
If the macro would not fire of Frost strike propertly for you, set your mouse presses up to 0.70.

#showtooltip Howling Blast
/castsequence reset=target Soul Reaper,null
/castsequence reset=0.3  1,2,3,!Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3  1,2,Plague Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3  1,Howling Blast
/castsequence reset=10 Howling Blast, Plague Strike, Soul Reaper, Frost Strike, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Frost Strike
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat] Icebound Fortitude
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
/cast [combat] Prideful Gladiator's Badge of Victory
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon

Interesting I will have to compare it to mine, though while I don’t pvp ill have to take a few things out of this one that I feel is unneeded as I also prefer to have certain CD’s go off when I want them to

Hello James :slight_smile:

I understand, and in PvP you sure want to have ALL of your cooldowns on once for a secure killblow :slight_smile:

Sincerely, Tobb

He Tobb,

your Makro works realy good, but i change a bit for me!

My DW Macro:

#showtooltip Howling Blast /castsequence reset=target Soul Reaper,null /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,!Frost Strike /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Plague Strike /castsequence reset=0.3 1,Howling Blast /castsequence reset=10 Howling Blast, Plague Strike, Soul Reaper, Frost Strike, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Frost Strike /cast [combat] Unholy Blight /cast [combat] Icebound Fortitude /cast [combat] Pillar of Frost /cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon

and for German Users:

#showtooltip Heulende Böe /castsequence reset=target Seelenernter,null /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,!Froststoß /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Seuchenstoß /castsequence reset=0.3 1,Heulende Böe /castsequence reset=10 Heulende Böe, Seuchenstoß, Seelenernter, Froststoß, Heulende Böe, Heulende Böe, Froststoß /cast [combat] Unheilige Verseuchung /cast [combat] Säule des Frosts /cast [combat] Runenwaffe verstärken

I use Talents 3,1,3,3,3,1

can you use this on 2h? and how to you change mouse presses to 0.7? is that in the macro? sry new to this?

@Kris Frostad

First you you can change your click speed in the Windows Mouse Settings

2nd you can use the Macro on 2H…but this works not realy good -.-

The only part of this macro that works is the castsequence on the bottom. The other, priority scripts, do not work. Are you sure your macro is working as you intended it to?

Hey Tobb you’ve made some nice macros in the past for many classes. I was hoping you can come up with something new for UH Death Knights. Also do the macros work on the specific character box or just on general box as of 6.0?

[quote quote=17089]#showtooltip Howling Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,!Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Plague Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Howling Blast
/castsequence reset=10 Howling Blast, Plague Strike, Soul Reaper, Frost Strike, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Frost Strike
/cast [combat] Unholy Blight
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon[/quote]

a little fail in my macro…i remove /cast [combat] Icebound Fortitude

#showtooltip Howling Blast /castsequence reset=target Soul Reaper,null /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,!Frost Strike /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Plague Strike /castsequence reset=0.3 1,Howling Blast /castsequence reset=10 Howling Blast, Plague Strike, Soul Reaper, Frost Strike, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Frost Strike /cast [combat] Unholy Blight /cast [combat] Pillar of Frost /cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon

Thanks for the MACRO guys…

Any chance you can add a little change to include an Obliterate or 2?

I use this and seems work fine good dps.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=10 Howling Blast, Plague Strike, Obliterate, Soul Reaper, Frost Strike, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Frost Strike

DW Frost DK doesn’t generally use Obliterate. You do more damage with Frost Strike.

I use both DW and 2H and the DW macro worked best for me on 2H than any other macro ive seen so far which is why i asked about the obliterate :slight_smile: going to DW for WOD so until then i will mess around with 2H haha also

@Danny

will give that a shot mate and let you know what happens cheers :slight_smile:

I use this and seems work fine good dps.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=10 Howling Blast, Plague Strike, Obliterate, Soul Reaper, Frost Strike, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Frost Strike
[/quote]

Tried the above and it worked fine on my 2H and also used it on my DW but removed the obliterate and changed the Unholy Blight to Plague leech and my god the length of burst and constant damage i can get in both PVE and PVP is phenomenal.

Kudos to you good Sir

These Macros keep locking up for me. I’m using the new Macro Toolkit and all the Druid macros on this site are working fine for me. These DK macros work for about 30 seconds, then just lock up. Any suggestions?

You guys know that /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3, still do not work… :confused:

OMGSH! How stupid am I? For anyone experiencing any lock ups on these macros, I have a very simple explanation as to why. When I am running around Cities I always use Unholy presence. I’ve been forgetting to change back to Frost presence for the training dummies, and for some unknown reason, it’s causing the macros to lock up!! LOL… and… DUH!!! Thanks for the macros guys, working perfect now!

[quote quote=17680]You guys know that /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3, still do not work… :/[/quote]Exactly.

This is what I’m currently using, seems to be working okay.
But what do I know.

#showtooltip Howling Blast
/castsequence reset=10/target Howling Blast, Plague Strike, Soul Reaper, Frost Strike, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Frost Strike
/cast [combat] Plague Leech
/cast [combat] Blood Tap