PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

I choose Bladestorm as last talent but I prefer to use it seperated from macro not to reduce possible DPS boosts.

And lastly Bladestorm simple macro with Bloodbath and Battle Cry

#showtooltip Bladestorm
/cast Bloodbath
/cast Battle Cry
/cast Bladestorm

Okay this is what I came up with.
Talents : 2-3-3-3-3-1-3
One Shot All Purpose ( as much as possible )
I used a different Macro Base

Sequences["FuryA"] = {
StepFunction = [[
stepa = "7314352314356"

limit = string.len(stepa) or 1
if stepc == nil then
stepc = 1
end
if stepc >= limit then
stepc = 1
else
stepc = stepc + 1
end
step = tonumber(strsub (stepa, stepc, stepc))
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],

-- Macro 1
[[
/run("Executing macro 1! (Bloodthirst)")
/cast Bloodthirst
]],

-- Macro 2
[[
/run("Executing macro 2! (Raging Blow)")
/cast Raging Blow 
]],

-- Macro 3
[[
/run("Executing macro 3! (Whirlwind)")
/cast Whirlwind
]],

-- Macro 4
[[
/run("Executing macro 4! (Execute)")
/cast !Execute
]],

-- Macro 5
[[
/run("Executing macro 5! (Rampage)")
/cast Rampage
]],

-- Macro 6
[[
/run("Executing macro 6! (Furious Slash)")
/cast Furious Slash
]],

-- Macro 7
[[
/run("Executing macro 7! (Dragon Roar)")
/cast Dragon Roar
]],

PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast !Execute
/cast [combat] Avatar
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast [combat] Battle Cry
/use 13
/use 14
]],
}

So This macro Uses all the cds when you enter combat. And makes the rotation you can figure out from the numbers which order it makes the rotation.
I recommend following GCD might give better results but you dont have to.

So try and please let me know if there is something wrong. Thank you.

Thanks Silvermoon, I’m about to try this out. I’ll let you know if it works on my end.

Skal!

I keep getting an error when I load up my character. It says there’s an = sign by sequences that is breaking something.

I am not sure why you get this error. I tested it many times it worked fine for me. But i will copy paste this one and try again to make sure. Thank you .

I have my DK “macro” above yours. Should I put a divider between them of some sort? The error says [GnomeSequencer] syntax error on line 77 of Sequences.lua: ‘=’ expected near ‘Sequences’

No There should be only one empty line between macros. Can you check on Lua this (line 77 ) and if you can post here which part it is. Thank you again.

Sequences[“FuryMT”] = {

I figured it out. There can’t be a title (Fury Warrior Legion in my case) between sets of code. I left a single empty space between my DK lines and Warrior.

Actually this line looks normal. I cant see anything wrong. Are you sure there is no space or anything before this at the beginning of the line.

Oh so you figured it out. Thats great . I would appreciate if you let me know if its working fine for you .

Is there a way to remove the spam in chat that says “No spell defined (or no ID attribute): then the spell name”?

Okay Chris I edited Both macros again for this error frames… Hope it gets rid of those error frames for you .

Maybe a stupid question, but how can u have 2 different talents to change beetween when u use single or aoe macro ?

Well . Those macros are mostly for raiding and when you are raiding if you want to maximize your damage you would go for changing talents before encounters.

Thats what i do . but since (Tome of clear mind) is only inscription made now and from what i see on my realm its around 60g each at the moment it might not be the best idea for everyone. so i will also try to find out what might be the best for both situations. Hope it answers your question.

Amazing macro. I tried to do the same thing… It was quite a failure. I Tried my macro with the StepFunction that you use in your macro and I cannot tell you how much of a difference it makes. My macro is only for single targets without any of the CDs being used while I keep your ST and MT on my 2 and 3.

Again, just wanted to say what an amazing macro this is even after losing my weapon and shield due to Glad being taken out and having to rely on 655 2 handers.

Sure do :slight_smile: Thx for reply, and looking forward to the next aoe that also fits the single setup .-9

Hay, firstly thank you for the Macro.

A Quick question. I’m very new to GS, with these sequence macros do you just spam them or do you press per Global CD as you would a non macro’d ability? What would get the best result?

Many Thanks :slight_smile:

Oronnoro Thank you for your reply and I am glad its working for you.

Than its better to follow gcd . when you spam faster it might skip the current spell and jump to next spell because current one isnt available on GCD. but its not a big deal it will cast next available spell.

But when there is Whilrwind inside the Rotation its better to keep an eye on GCD because whirlwind has no cooldown and no Rage cost so you might cast Whilrwind more often than intended and waste your Gcd alot.

Yinyang I Added New Macro Below first Two macros and I tried to explain what it does.

Is it useful to have the Single Target and Aoe macros using two sets of talents?

Yes its useful.