Fury WoD Beta Macros

Ok I am having a really difficult time making a macro that actually works with preceding 0’s. Nothing I do seems to work. Can someone else try to see if this is just something I am doing wrong or maybe Blizz has it to where you CANT do it, or what!?!

I have even tried a simple macro of:

#showtooltip Charge
/castsequence reset=0.5 0, Colossus Smash
/castsequence reset=6 Bloodthirst, Bloodthirst, Bloodthirst
/cast Charge

This will never fire off Colossus Smash and idk why

I have tried this same macro with
Talents: 2,3,3,1,1,2
as well as:
Talents: 2,3,2,1,1,2

These talents have a difference of one having Bloodthirst without a CD and one with Bloodthirst having a CD.

I have even tried putting the reset=0.1 or 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, ect all the way to 0.9 and even tried whole numbers 1 thru 9.

Not sure if I have to use a “!” on something or not.

Note: castsequence 0’s for BM Hunter WoD Macro fire off so they are definately not disabled.

Anyways, please help. I know a few of you guys have the beta so can you make a premade warrior or whatever and help me out on this?

I am looking for Single Target and AOE Macros so,
I really am looking for something like:

#showtooltip Colossus Smash
/startattack
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Wild Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Impending Victory
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Raging Blow
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Colossus Smash
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Storm Bolt
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Execute
/castsequence reset=6 Bloodthirst,Bloodthirst,Bloodthirst,Bloodthirst,Bloodthirst,Bloodthirst
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast [combat] Recklessness
/cast Charge

yea I can’t get it to work for my hunter macros either, it may just be temporarily shut off (I hope) but blizz has been messing with the lua to stop some PvP exploits so this may be permanent. I don’t know enough about the lua to tell.

Macros with more than one cast sequence are considered to be Scripts. Blizzard has disabled scripts for now, and until they allow them again macros that use them will not work.

wht you talking about Joshua my one button macro on lock works perfectly

I’m new to this whole cast sequencing I do understand some of it but what’s the 0,0,0,0 for?

This addon works on beta/ PTR for WoD

Since when? The 0,0, castsequences aren’t/haven’t worked on Beta or PTR for me up to, and as of, last night. I hope that I’m wrong and simply need to update something on my end (addons, etc)… Anyone else able to confirm that scripts have finally been enabled on PTR/Beta?

The question is does the /castsequence 0,0,0 macros work in ptr?

should work on live they took it out of ptr for testing’