Gladiator Help

I stopped playing back right as black Rock came out. Recently got back into playing reinstalled my mods etc…

My 671 GS gladiator warrior is doing

14k-16k on the dungeon dummy using most Gnome sequencer codes from here .

Can anyone post in detail how or what they do to achieve 25k+ in a raid environment that I may be missing .

I was using beef wellingtons old macro back in highmaul and seemed to work fine I was doing 20k+ on the same dummy then.

Thanks for any help I am gemmed for crit , my haste is over 7% my crit is over 15% if that helps I use the builds that people post with the sequences.

Try mine buddy

Sequences['GWS'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast [combat] Demoralizing Shout
/castsequence reset=10 Shield Charge,heroic strike
/cast heroic strike
]],
	'/cast !Shield Slam',
	'/cast !Shield Slam',
	'/cast !Revenge',	
	'/cast Devastate',
	'/cast !Shield Slam',
	'/cast !Shield Slam',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat]Shield Slam
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/use Avatar
/cast Shield Slam
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Works fine for me 690 ilvl around 39-40k

attempted a heroic raid using this macro . I stayed at the bottom with 22k , other fury warrior was doing 40k+ i am around 677 ilvl 22%crit 10%haste using runes , flasks and food.

i believe gladiators rely to much on using the right abilities within the shield charge window that macros either burn the charge with no pooled rage and wastes it and the Gladiator warrior is just attacking without it thus causing a massive dps loss .

i may have to change specs and play either fury or arms .

thanks anyways

[quote quote=24222]attempted a heroic raid using this macro . I stayed at the bottom with 22k , other fury warrior was doing 40k+ i am around 677 ilvl 22%crit 10%haste using runes , flasks and food.
i believe gladiators rely to much on using the right abilities within the shield charge window that macros either burn the charge with no pooled rage and wastes it and the Gladiator warrior is just attacking without it thus causing a massive dps loss .
i may have to change specs and play either fury or arms .
thanks anyways

[/quote]]

other warrior must of out geared you then or you aren’t geared correctly. I do just fine with it. Was 3rd in dps for mythic oregorger

Which talents are you using, 01100110? You have Bloodbath and Avatar in the same macro and they are in the same talent tier. Which do you use to achieve that dps? Not mention, what glyphs are you using as well? What stat build are you going for as well? Crit? Haste? Mastery? Sorry, I have to ask since just giving a macro and nothing else really doesn’t give us a lot to go off of. Especially since you have two moves from the same talent tier in the macro.

If you’re interested in a decent macro that uses the /swapactionbar method, try this macro set.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/glad-warrior-gs/