Gladiator Stance, GS.

Hello all, So I’ve tried making a macro to increase my own DPS, taking in advice from the how to threads I’ve come up with this. I couldn’t get past 18k DPS with most of the Macros I’ve tried so I create my own sequence and I managed to hit 25k DPS, I’m not sure if this macro translates better with higher ilvls but I’d Like for you all to give it a shot.

Talents are, 2133323

Sequences['Gladiator'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Charge
/use !Attack
]],
'/castsequence reset=target Shield Charge,Revenge',
'/use Shield Slam',
'/use Devastate',
'/castsequence reset=target Devastate,Shield Slam',
'/castsequence reset=target Devastate,Revenge',
'/use Devastate',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] Execute
/use [combat] Heroic Strike
/use [combat] Bloodbath
/use [combat] Blood Fury
/use [combat] Dragon's Roar
/use [combat] 13
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

I set up a StepFunction Macro so it would use Shield Slam and Revenge as often as possible. In the post Macro I’ve set up Heroic Strike and Execute with Execute taking priority when available.

Please give it a try and let me know your DPS and I’ll keep improving on it.

Hi

i hear that GS will be removed when Legion is lunching is this true?

Jimmy

No Idea Jim, if it is I’ll be thoroughly disappointed.

If that’s so, Blizzard probably will loose a Lot of “Gamers” and Loads of negative comment.
Negative comment is also negative advertisement, thus missing or loosing a lot of money.

Why? For the ones that don’t realize this… this program makes it possible for a lot of people to play it. (For example people with a some kind of handicap or sickness… which make it difficult for them to play a game. (just to name a few.))

Without GS they can’t play anymore or will have very much trouble with it. Some will get (even more) pain or uncomfort…
So for them, the only choices are to look for other games that they can play (even when they don’t like that kind / genre of game) or look for a other (illegal?) program that makes it for them possible to keep playing WoW.