GS-E Legion Prot Pally Macro

Here is my current Tanking macro. Will update as I progress. Hope to hit 110 by the end of beta. Let me know any adjustments you might suggest.

Sequences['LegionProt'] = {
author="Hypure@Beta Leveling Realm 03",
specID=66,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 2233222',
icon=236264,
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast Avenger's Shield",
"/cast Judgment",
"/cast Hammer of the Righteous",
"/cast Consecration",
"/cast Eye of Tyr",
"/cast Light of the Protector",
"/cast Seraphim",
"/cast Avenging Wrath",
PostMacro=[[
/cast Shield of the Righteous
/startattack
]],
}

I found with my own similar macro not having Consecration near or at the top of the list drastically drops it’s up-time and leaves gaps. Which with the new meta is bad because everything is boosted by Consecration.

Yeah I have noticed that watching all the cds. I will try relocating it within the macro or try some other placements. Only problem is having the macro fire it off while you’re not near mobs. I have hammer of righteous as my 1 key, 2 is the macro, 3 is the mount buff and 4 is interrupt macro I made to use spells, and stomp. I basically use that set up and only cast the CD for 3 shields of righteous when in a single target or boss fight. I use the 1 key combined with the macro to fire more hammer of righteous. Its worked very well so far. Needs some adjustments to perfect it but doing that when I am flying. Trying to get to 110 so I can test some of the dungeons before it closes. The in game editor is an amazing feature.

Revamped one that was posted. For some reason could not get theirs to work. Currently using this one.

Sequences['Pally_Prot'] = {
author="Hypure@Beta Leveling Realm 03",
specID=66,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 2233222',
icon=236264,
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Seraphim
/cast Avenging Wrath]],
"/cast Judgment",
"/cast Consecration",