GS stopped function FIX this ASAP

Seriously been nearly 3 week and No one have gotten off their ass to fix this OMG whats going on ?

It’s still working as i typed this (In Raid now even)

someone kick this guy

[quote quote=27496]someone kick this guy

[/quote]

I must agree, with you Richard.
Not only according to this post but to all posts he does.
He’s needy and Aggresive in his writing, he focusses on the problems and not on the solutions.
Blaming others, not him self.

Cheers.

[quote quote=27493]Seriously been nearly 3 week and No one have gotten off their ass to fix this OMG whats going on ?

[/quote]

I know it’s a late response.
But:

1. Please watch your language and/or tone.

2. Keep in mind and Remember that Everyone here on this forum are not a company. All are SHARING their macro’s & Sequences and ofc. ideas and tests with others. < If you think things go to slow or not how you want… Than by all means make your own imba macros and sequences and share them with us, like we all do with you and everyone else for that matter.

3. GnomeSequencer and Macrotoolkit all still work, even together. And even at the time you wrote this… it was working.! So the problem was / is on your side. << tip: have you checked if you have enabled the old addons tag? If it’s on. Have you checked if one of your Other Addons screwed things up? I guess not.
    So Please check those first before starting insulting and/or blaming other people.!

4. Before posting etc etc, have you also checked if ALL addons are up to date? Have you also checked if some “simple” sequences work?

5. Finally… You say No one got off his/her ass to fix it… have you tried to fix it? Have you tried to the problem? << Again, As already written here above… I think you haven’t done shit, but only being aggressive to others, blaming and commanding (really kiddo?)

6. (Almost forgot this.) If things don’t work as should. Tell us what’s not working, were you think the problem is or arises, what you think can or has to be changed to get things to work or to work even better.
    BUT PLEASE DO THAT IN A POSITIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE WAY.
    THANK YOU.

(ops caps.)

ps. this is not only for you, but for everyone.