macro toolkit - try this

I have seen a few macros that won’t do all in one so I tweaked them a little. If immolate falls off too quickly then remove one of your incinerates until the timing is right… the amount depends on your gear.

#showtooltip Incinerate
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nopet]Summon Doomguard
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=10 immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=.03 conflagrate,chaos bolt
/cast [combat] dark soul: instability
/petattack

This one works fab on beta if you take the talent that lets incinerate hit all targets:

#showtooltip
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/10 immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Immolate
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=.03 conflagrate,chaos bolt
/petattack

for the top macro replace 4th line with:

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/10

Yo, do u think you could try making one for affliction (Legion beta)?

btw like the destro kit, having fun with it :slight_smile:

I only play Destro as it’s the easiest spec to macro… forgot to say for Destro beta must have talents are fire and brimstone and soul conduit… I always have plenty of shards for chaos bolt… I don’t use rain of fire though… it’s 3 soul shard cost is way too high imo!

Hi there i tried to put another chaos bolt to consume more embers and seems i got a nice DPS increase on single target. Think your is way better with Fire and Brimstone activated.

#showtooltip Incinerate
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/10 Immolate,Incinerate,Conflagrate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=target chaos bolt
/cast [combat] dark soul: instability
/petattack

I removed /cast [nopet]Summon Doomguard btw to let the macro work correctly.
Thx anyway for your macro