Guardian One Button Macros (Newest)

closed…

Your AOE Target Macro is not working for me…
It’s only spam Maul after activate Savage Defense, Barkskin, Enrage, Berserk
and Fear Fire will not be casted…

The Single Target Macro is awesome!!!

Can you help me ? pls

Any macro for wod beta :slight_smile:

WOD BETA MACROS IN PROSSESS

[quote quote=15188]Your AOE Target Macro is not working for me…
It’s only spam Maul after activate Savage Defense, Barkskin, Enrage, Berserk
and Fear Fire will not be casted…

The Single Target Macro is awesome!!!

Can you help me ? pls
[/quote]

Try the one I jut updated Dennis and see what that does for you.

Beef

Thx Works great against groups with massive dmg!

For big lazy groups with small dmg i use this modified Single Target Macro from you:

/castsequence reset=target Maul,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Mangle
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Maul
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Swipe
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Thrash
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Mangle
/castsequence reset=0.5 Faerie Fire,Mangle,Thrash,Swipe,Maul,Mangle, Thrash,Swipe,Mangle,Maul,Swipe,Mangle,Swipe
/cast Savage Defense
/cast Barkskin
/cast Berserk
/cast Enrage
/startattack

Works also great… and deals more dmg… but less self heal…

Big thx for your work!

so i am a noob when it comes to macros and i tried copy/paste your macro in wow but it has a cap of 255 characters. I’m prob doing something wrong. pls help

or if there is something i don’t need in the macro, pls update so i can use in game. thanks

[quote quote=15410]so i am a noob when it comes to macros and i tried copy/paste your macro in wow but it has a cap of 255 characters. I’m prob doing something wrong. pls help[/quote]download macrotoolkit from curse. It extends the character limit from 255 to 1024

Sorry but the macro doesnt seem to be using Enrage for me.

Copy and try again…

thanks Beef. macro works great!

Hi all, new to the site, great site BTW.

BeefWellington (or anyone else who can respond), quick question for you on your first macro. I browsed through this web site but could not get a clear answer to my question. Here it is.

In your macro, can you explain the last /castsequence command ? Here are my specific questions (I copied below the castsequence commands for reference)

1. Will the last castsequence command (the one with reset =0.5) fire after or before the previous 5 cast sequence commands ? I only have a low level toon so I tested on mobs and I am unable to figure it out (probable skipping somne spells due to lack of energy).
  2. what is the reasoning behind all the spells casted in this last castsequence command ? I see a total of 13 spells. They wont all be casted in order correct ? I am just not sure why this last castsequence command is required…
  3. why not put the Faerie Fire in the first castsequence command (ex: /castsequence reset=target Maul,Faerie Fire, null

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Lacerate
/castsequence reset=0.5 Faerie Fire,Mangle,Thrash, Lacerate,Faerie Fire,Mangle, Thrash, Lacerate,Mangle, Maul,Lacerate,Mangle,Swipe

I know these are lots of questions but once I understand, I may be able to contribute to this site with my own macros :).

[quote quote=15621]Hi all, new to the site, great site BTW.

BeefWellington (or anyone else who can respond), quick question for you on your first macro. I browsed through this web site but could not get a clear answer to my question. Here it is.

In your macro, can you explain the last /castsequence command ? Here are my specific questions (I copied below the castsequence commands for reference)

1. Will the last castsequence command (the one with reset =0.5) fire after or before the previous 5 cast sequence commands ? I only have a low level toon so I tested on mobs and I am unable to figure it out (probable skipping somne spells due to lack of energy).
  2. what is the reasoning behind all the spells casted in this last castsequence command ? I see a total of 13 spells. They wont all be casted in order correct ? I am just not sure why this last castsequence command is required…
  3. why not put the Faerie Fire in the first castsequence command (ex: /castsequence reset=target Maul,Faerie Fire, null

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Lacerate
/castsequence reset=0.5 Faerie Fire,Mangle,Thrash, Lacerate,Faerie Fire,Mangle, Thrash, Lacerate,Mangle, Maul,Lacerate,Mangle,Swipe

I know these are lots of questions but once I understand, I may be able to contribute to this site with my own macros :).
[/quote]

Welcome to the site first off. I a happy that you found us. In answer to your questions there are many answers in the “Info, or How To” but I will do my best to answer them.

1. The one with the reset=5 is a basic casting order, the way it is set up like that is because you never know what is on cool down and what will be able to cast. Especially with world MS, hence the middle of the road 0.5.

2. I made them that way because it casts the main rotation then once that is not available it goes down to the other one below. Once that is complete or the cast sequence can start again, it will refresh the macro and no matter what start the rotation again unless specified in the macro as others… /castsequence reset=target, reset=mod;, reset=/15, reset=etc etc. So this is just the most efficient way that I have been able to make the macros work with the math, time, and consistency of them all hitting and working properly.

3. you can do that if you want for faerie fire, but in my experience it sometimes does not fire off or it will fire off one and not the other because it’s made to be spammed and it it skips that can then cause the macro to lock up or just sit there and not even go into the cast sequence and just constantly spam Faerie Fire, and nothing else.

If you have more questions please don’t hesitate to let me know. I hope that helps a little.

Beef

Beef, can i ask why you dropped incarnation and don’t choose wild charge ?

is it possible to include incarnation and wild charge in your macros ?

okay now i play around with some talents und theorycrafting, no need to choose incarnation for guard. but i don’t understand how you can choose displacer in tier 1, its useless for feral and guard.
i also exclude wild charge out of my macro too, its a situational use