Halp! 1st Admendment Repression by Indian/Paki Spammer!

This fekker is now waltzing in as if he owns the place & making it impossible to see who posted/replied. Like roaches, he found a toehold and is making himself at home; he would not being it if the mods were “on it” in perma-banning him/them (there is only one, he is just using different user names—a tactic that professional spammers use to take over non-modded sites).

Eventually, the sites die because of it. I already warned the mods about this once; nothing seems to have been addressed.

If this continues, ppl are going to start running out of here faster than scalded dogs.

Several hours later and all of our posts are buried anew in another round of creamy Paki spamness, while the mod (if there is one) is no where to be found…

Yummy.

[quote quote=28964]Several hours later and all of our posts are buried anew in another round of creamy Paki spamness, while the mod (if there is one) is no where to be found….

Yummy.

[/quote]

totally agree, it’s either a bot or some pre-pubescent inbred, IP ban the fecker.

This is a favorite site for me, and seeing it cluttered
up by some spammer is a shame. I hope they can delete all of
those posts.

[quote quote=28970]This is a favorite site for me, and seeing it cluttered
up by some spammer is a shame. I hope they can delete all of
those posts.

[/quote]

They can but i’m sure he will just remake them, wondering if Admin has any anti spam modules installed like askimet or anti spam?

I was thinking the same thing. At least change the settings to where the mod(s) review posts/newly registered members.

There are anti spam enabled tools but they somehow always find a way.
Already banned IP, but keeps changing IP.

He/they are an astrologer & are most likely have a small staff (if any at all), so what you do then is a simple two-step method:

1.) Call him/them up and wait for them to answer.

2.) Give a wonderfully long blast from a canned air horn while it is held close to your own phone.

Do that enough times and he’ll never have a conversation on the phone again.

Or you temporarily might need to moderate each individual post as it comes in. The spammer will eventually give up (the fact that he is changing IPs is proof that he is not a bot). He may even be using proxy servers, which is kind of self-defeating since he is stupid enough to give out his telephone number.

https://cleantalk.org/ i use that on my site, stop like 99% of the spam :slight_smile: