[Help] None of these macros works (for me!)

Hey guys. I’ve been trying every single macro I could find in this forum for either bm hunter or survival hunter but none of them seems to work as it should. I’m a 555 Hunter with the cloak and I’m barely hitting 180k (most case scenarios I’ve been doing 160k sustained), while I should be doing at least 200-225k (minimum!).
Any ideas? I play at a latency of around 160 ms (world) and I’ve tried changing the reset for cast on the macros from 0.1 to 0.9 and I still didn’t fix it.
Also, using pretty much all macros I usually end up with full focus and doing a lot of cobra shots in a row…
Another thing is: looking at recount for data usually my high damage comes from autocast which proves that’s something is really not working for me on the macros…
Can anybody help me?

i’m finding the same thing. one survival post has dire beast in the rotation, yet the spec directions dont even spec into dire…

I think i know what your problem is, in order to get the 0.1-0.9 to work you need to (Inside Warcraft) Press Escape, then go to:
Interface/Combat/Custom Lag Tolerance/ and change your Lag Tolerance to 400ms.

This sticks to the 0.1 to 0.9 so everything proc’s correctly

If that does not fix it you can try the macro I use.

My Survival Talents are:
(Thrill of the Hunt)
(Blink Strikes)
(Glaive Toss)

Single-Target

/cast [mod:alt] Explosive Trap
/castsequence [nomod]reset=20 Black Arrow,Serpent Sting,Glaive Toss,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast [nomod] Explosive Shot

Multi-Target

/cast [mod:alt] Explosive Trap
/castsequence [nomod]reset=20 Black Arrow,Multi-Shot,Glaive Toss,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Multi-Shot,Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Multi-Shot,Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast [nomod] Explosive Shot

[quote quote=13779]I think i know what your problem is, in order to get the 0.1-0.9 to work you need to (Inside Warcraft) Press Escape, then go to:
Interface/Combat/Custom Lag Tolerance/ and change your Lag Tolerance to 400ms.

This sticks to the 0.1 to 0.9 so everything proc’s correctly
[/quote]

Thanks man. That didn’t make me pull all the miracle numbers everyone seems to get from this macros BUT it did helped my dps… now I’m pulling 200k sustained. Thanks for the advice.

Wow, didnt even know that one. Thanks for the help