Holy 6.0.2 Macro (Tank Focus)

I’ve used macros from this site for quite a while now, so I thought it would be nice to give back.

I wrote a simple but effective one button macro for my holy priest. The healing output will be approximately 60% to 70% on the tank, with the rest being on the party/raid.

Note: The macro requires you set the tank as your focus!

/castsequence [@focus,exists][] reset=10 circle of healing,heal,heal,heal
/castsequence [@focus,exists][] reset=10 Prayer of mending,Holy word: Serenity,renew,prayer of healing
/cast cascade

The macro works, but its missing the tier 3 ability. I added it using a simple swap bar macro.
Bar 1

/castsequence [@focus,exists][] reset=10 Prayer of mending,Holy word: Serenity,renew,prayer of healing
/cast cascade
/swapactionbar 1 2

Bar 2

/cast power word: Solace
/swapactionbar 2 1

Enjoy!

Thank you nice macro! have manged to make it work without the barswap, so i can use it with my VuhDo.
I’ve Not played holy, have allways played Disc, but now they changed the spells in this latest patch thought I would give holy a go and this has helped tones, as I have not got a clue about the spell rotaion untill now :slight_smile:

/castsequence [@focus,exists][] reset=10 Prayer of mending,renew,prayer of healing
/cast [@target, harm] Power Word: Solace; [@targettarget,harm] Power Word: Solace
/cast cascade

talents are 3,1,3,3,3,1
Thanks again, cant wait to try it in raid :slight_smile:

What Chakra do you use? What glyphs as well?

The chakra I use is Chakra: Serenity. The glyphs are Glyph of Circle of Healing, Glyph of Prayer of Mending, and Glyph of Renew.

If you’re focusing on 5 mans, I recommend swapping Glyph of Circle of Healing for Glyph of Binding Heal, making Binding Heal a powerful emergency heal that you can manually cast when needed.

@Furrytank: I’m glad you like it. I’ve found that when I added cascade and solace together, after a while, one of them stops firing on cd.

I made a gnome sequencer macro based off this macro if anyone could us here it is. I also us the macro in conjunction with clique

here is what goes in click under run custom macro

/target mouseover
/click priestholy</pre>

Here is the macro

Sequences['Priestholy'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

]],
        '/castsequence heal,heal,Prayer of healing',
	'/cast circle of healing',
	'/cast Prayer of mending',
	'/cast cascade',
        '/cast [@target, harm] Power Word: Solace; [@targettarget,harm] Power Word: Solace',

PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}</pre>

[quote quote=18722]I made a gnome sequencer macro based off this macro if anyone could us here it is. I also us the macro in conjunction with clique

here is what goes in click under run custom macro

/target mouseover
/click priestholy</pre>

Here is the macro

Sequences['Priestholy'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

]],
        '/castsequence heal,heal,Prayer of healing',
	'/cast circle of healing',
	'/cast Prayer of mending',
	'/cast cascade',
        '/cast [@target, harm] Power Word: Solace; [@targettarget,harm] Power Word: Solace',

PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}</pre>

[/quote]

Been waiting for a gnome Holy macro will test this one out later when servers come back up, still looking for a good Disc one as well.