Holy - It almost feels like cheating!

I love healing, but sometimes I get lazy. As such I created the following macros. First is the no shame spammer and the second actually follows the Selfless Healer AoE rotation.

Both macros were designed with Selfless Healer and Divine Purpose.

No Shame Spammer

#showtooltip Judgment 
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0s
/targetenemy [noharm][dead] 
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Light of Dawn  
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Crusader Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Judgment 
/castsequence [@targettarget] reset=combat/15 Holy Shock,Holy Shock,Holy Shock,Holy Radiance  
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

Tactful Healing

#showtooltip Judgment 
/castsequence [@targettarget] reset=combat/15 Holy Shock,Holy Radiance ,Light of Dawn 

How is your HPS with these macros? I ask because in reality your only doing a few spells which include a 6 second cooldown in Holy Shock. Theres nothing there to be a filler.

I assume you’re referring to the first macro as the second has no downtime. Between judgment, holy shock, and crusader strike you have three abilities that generate holy power with which the macro spams light of dawn. Light of dawn spamming often triggers divine purpose. Holy radiance is there to utilize selfless healer stacks and trigger day break hence why the reset time is 15. You should rarely have any downtime and it’s easy on your mana. HPS is tied to gear, have to test that yourself.

You want cheating? Here’s cheating, at least in LFR/Flex. Just make sure to use talents Selfless Healer Divine Purpose Holy Prism

/castsequence reset=combat/5 !Seal of Insight,null
/castsequence [@focus,help,nodead][@player]reset=combat/5 Beacon of Light,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Holy Prism
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Divine Plea
/castsequence reset=5 Holy Shock,Holy Radiance,Light of Dawn
/use Divine Favor
/use Devotion Aura
/use Avenging Wrath
/use Guardian of Ancient Kings
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Never worry about whether Insight is active or not, ever again. Beacon will cast on focus, or yourself if you have no focus. Feel free to modify Holy Shock to hit a friendly target if you like, but I’ve yet to have a need. It’s OP as is

Michael i just want to tell you that your No shame spammer macro has worked great for me in the past few weeks, i have stacked mastery and had no problem getting 100k+ healing using that macro.

Although as my paladin has gotten higher ilvl and are approaching normal raids people frown upon the selfless healer talent, and in many situations you wont be able to stand in melee range, but it has been a great pleasure using your macro for as long as possible.

Thank you.

im been used this site a long time I love but for the holy spam macro can I used Vuhdo with this plz help ty

I been trying to use this macro (for pvp).

I know macros don’t work as good in pvp, but anyway =)
Here are my comments:

1. my gear is garbage, so my healing is beyond weak.

2. it seems to “flow” without hiccups and such, e.g. no lockups.

3. I just been spamming this button, and it heals around, but if I wanted to pick a target to heal them (or myself) how would I do that? It seems to always click back on an enemytarget, which makes sense, since I need to judgment them.

4. lastly, is this macro still worthwhile? Unless I am mistaken, selfless healer got nerfed some - with like 5.4.x or something, not sure…just asking.

Otherwise, it could all very well just be, that my gear is so garbage and with the pvp battle fatigue, I am really, really poor, until I gear up.

Thanks

Oh works great.

Just added some [@mouseover] on the holy shocks, if i want to aim my spells a little in pvp.

My problem was my gear was so putrid and the pvp healing penalty, I was hardly healing =) My gear is better, and am doing better. Also, tested it in some heroic dungeons (what else are they for?), which is a safe test area =) Works great.

I have not healed since Firelands and want to get back in so I have been accumulating a healing set, but I admit I have forgotten a lot. Back then I was using Healbot so I still have it, but it seems these macros are all set up for main tank healing, is that correct?

Going back to Jalisco’s post, I am wondering if someone could post the macro updated with a (@mouseover) macro. I have been trying this out in the proving grounds and the tank is dropping health too fast in waves 4 and 5.

I am also new to healing so this is a learning experience for me. Your macros have been awesome for me so far!

Here is what I have been using.

It seems to work good in random BG environments without much thinking.

I noticed that the selflish healer requires some gear though to be useful. When I had garbage gear, I was well, pretty garbage =)

Hope this helps.

Sorry for delay, no internet for a month, then complications while switching to new OS - thought I lost my macros! yikes! all is good.

/castsequence [@focus,help,nodead][@player]reset=target/3 Beacon of Light,null
/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead] [@player] reset=5 Holy Shock,Holy Radiance,Light of Dawn
/use Divine Favor
/use Devotion Aura
/use Avenging Wrath
/use [combat]10

[quote quote=12159]You want cheating? Here’s cheating, at least in LFR/Flex. Just make sure to use talents Selfless Healer Divine Purpose Holy Prism

/castsequence [@focus,help,nodead][@player]reset=combat/5 Beacon of Light,null
/castsequence reset=5 Holy Shock,Holy Radiance,Light of Dawn
/use Divine Favor
/use Devotion Aura
/use Avenging Wrath

Never worry about whether Insight is active or not, ever again. Beacon will cast on focus, or yourself if you have no focus. Feel free to modify Holy Shock to hit a friendly target if you like, but I’ve yet to have a need. It’s OP as is
[/quote]

Chris, what target is this macro casting heals on? Is it the targets identified in the first line, [@focus,help,nodead][@player]? Or is it someone else?

Also, is there a way to add a @mouseover option to allow me to cast an emergency heal on a raid member who is in trouble?

I use divine protection to manage my kewldowns in 30 second intervals seems to keep my numbers up try it if you like it if not give me feed back for improvements. This is for Selfless Healer i remove judment and light of dawn and have a mouseover for Eternal Flame when fights demand as such.

#showtooltip Holy Radiance
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,judgment
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,light of dawn
/castsequence [@mouseover,help] [@player,help] reset=combat holy radiance,holy shock,
/castsequence divine protection,holy avenger,divine protection,guardian of ancient kings,divine protection,divine favor,divine protection,avenging wrath
/castsequence divine plea,

Michael, have u updated the macro? Or can someone tell me if its still viable?

William, what does your Eternal Flame Macro look like, I was trying to figure out a way to macro, my holy power building spells and wrap it up with EF at the end so that I can mouseover spam on button till a full power EF casts then rotate to another target.

Hello, que os parece esta?
comentar si tiene algun fallo, gracias

#showtooltip Destello de Luz
/castsequence [@focus,help,nodead][@player]reset=combat/5 Señal de la Luz,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Luz del alba
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Prisma Sagrado
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Golpe de cruzado
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Sentencia
/castsequence [@mouseover,exists,help][@target,help][@targettarget][@player] reset=combat/15 Choque Sagrado,Destello de Luz,Choque Sagrado,Choque Sagrado,Destello de Luz
/use [combat]Súplica divina
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

Are these macros used in Gnome Sequencer? They have too many characters to use as macros in the WOW /macro interface.

How do they have to be edited to work in GS?

The OP is for Gnome Sequencer. Most of these are older macros and will no longer work since the release of WOD because you cannot prioritize sequence with leading zeros any longer.

[quote quote=24075]The OP is for Gnome Sequencer. Most of these are older macros and will no longer work since the release of WOD because you cannot prioritize sequence with leading zeros any longer.

[/quote]

Disregard my comment about the OP. I was remembering the Shockadin post. None of these will work since the changes to macros in WOD.

Hello all,

After reading a lot about this Pally fun everyone is having. I am going to be making a GS Macro for Holy Pally Heals as I am now leveling my Paladin. So I hope that they are all to your satasfaction.

Thanks,

Beef