HOW do I install GSE??????

Ok, I’m about to break my head on my keyboard I’m so frustrated.

How do you install the new GSE? I can’t find anything on this anywhere, and I feel like a freeking idiot.

I’ve added it like any other addon. I’ved tried it with the old GS still installed. I’ved tried it without the old GS there. I’ve tried taking the folders in the GSE out of that folder. No matter what I do, only the old GS will show up in the addons list, and the /gs command does nothing.

How the hell do you install this new version?

If you use CurseClient or Minion it will just install.

Else
Download the ZIp. It will contain three folders. Extract all three to c:\path\to\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons

You should then have
c:\path\to\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\GS-Core
c:\path\to\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\GS-DraikMacros
c:\path\to\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\GS-SequenceEditor

1 Like

That’s what I did… if it’s available in Curse, I’ll try reinstalling from there. Manual install and downloaded, and it still isn’t loading.

Delete the old GnomeSequenser, if u still have it in folder.

This could sound like “Ive already tried that” so apologies in advance,

When you are on your character selection screen and you choose Addons from the bottom right, are the GS-E addons listed (there should be at least 3). They will be towards the bottom of the list with a red GS-E at the front and are they selected?

No need for using GnomeSequencer Enhanced,

All my sequencers will be for the old GnomeSequencer.
Just send me a message and I give you all sequences I have so far.

Cheers,

Darkramz

Alright… finally installed from Curse… not sure why it wouldn’t load before

Also… Can GSE and the old version co-exist? Or does the old one need to be turned off?

c:\path\to\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\GS-Core

There should also be a file called sequences.lua wich works the same as GnomeSequencer

I personally preffer GnomeSequencer, less files and just the basics.
But GnomeSequencer enhanced is good for other reasons.

It all comes to what you preffer.

Cheers.

[quote quote=30319]Alright… finally installed from Curse… not sure why it wouldn’t load before

Also… Can GSE and the old version co-exist? Or does the old one need to be turned off?

[/quote]

THeoretically they can co-exist but one will not know about what you have put in the other. ALso you may get some conflicts on Edited Macros.

[quote quote=30299]This could sound like “Ive already tried that” so apologies in advance,
When you are on your character selection screen and you choose Addons from the bottom right, are the GS-E addons listed (there should be at least 3). They will be towards the bottom of the list with a red GS-E at the front and are they selected?
[/quote]

Mine is doing this, it does not seem to load, i have uninstalled and reinstalled from curse 3 times any help? Its all highlighted in red and selected.

@MKarfakis

Which addons show up in game? Out of the box you should have GS-Core, GS-DraikMacros and GS-SequenceEditor. If you disable everything to just those three do you get any messages on login?

After that what about the stuff on Here about troubleshooting GS-myMacros

I’m using this macro :

Sequences['DB_DHHavoc'] = {
specID = 577,
author = "Lynch",
helpTxt = "Talents 1,3",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] Felblade;]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive;]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike;]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] Demon's Bite;]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] Blade Dance;]],
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack [@target,harm]
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

And I’m sitting on a lot of Fury. Maxed out for several clicks before it finally uses it. Where am I going wrong here?

Hi,
I’ll add my part :
This cycle doesnt let the fury warrior to get 100 rage, and then benefit from the step 75 talent : Frothing Berserker (it happens sometimes, but it isnt relevant)
It would be nice to let Rampage benefit from Frothing Berserker.