I urge everyone to use AUTO HOT KEY, you dont need to learn it.

Here is one scripit i use in combination with macros, given blizz reduced the power of macros wit the removal of wait timers and such. With this script i use a right side bar with my F1 to F12 keys marcoed to it, this allows me to put all spammable skills there, you can see in this script at F4 it will spam those side bars, and at F6 it will spam different ones, those are used for AOE macros. For instance i can take a WW monk and put my wack a mole skills here for example, BA kick, i make a macro that includes /cast !rising sun kick, this helps give it priority over BA kick, i still mannualy use tiger palm, we dont have wait timers anymore if we did id just put a wait macro on my side bar. Wait timers CAN be created in AHK if you want to learn, im too lazy(thats why im here lol) Be creative much can be done with AHK and ingame macros, and you arent gonna get banned, people are using AHK on stream, blizz hates BOTTERS not key spammers.

; Simple key spam script by Winsane @ ownedcore.
; Toggle on and off with numlock.

~NumLock::Suspend, Toggle

*Numpad1::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad1, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad1}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad2::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad2, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad2}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad3::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad3, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad3}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad4::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad4, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {F5}{F6}{F7}{F8}{F9}{F10}{4}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad5::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad5, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad5}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad6::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad6, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad6}{F4}{F11}{F12}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad7::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad7, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad7}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad8::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad8, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad8}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad9::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad9, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad9}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad0::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad0, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad0}
Sleep, 25
}

Too bad it is windows only.

What am I looking at here?

You could buy a razer naga and setup the same thing within the razer synapse 2.0 configurator. It is fully supported by Mac.

Its a macro script it helps with being lazy, and yeah its the same but at least this is free lol.

Ugg no, First I already own a Naga and a fe other programable controllers, but if you are on a Mac Controllermate is your friend… and blizzard bundled it for quite a while with their products.

Gaming on a mac and it’s not working out for ya. Who’dathunkit?

Just assholes like you and my brain tumour.

Hi William,

I am glad to see other people are doing what I’ve been doing for years now with many games. One thing I’ve added over the years is detection for when buffs are removed or my target starts casting. I’ve used a couple of addons that have made this useful. I’ve always like the look of my UI with Sun Viewport but it’s particularly useful for me with interrupting casters. Because I use a solid black background in the view port addon and I postion my targets casting bar in certain x/y postion when it’s not black it will try to interrupt. For Buffs I use WeakAuras and pick a solid color icon for a buff if it is missing show the icon.

Here’s an example:

Pause::Pause
Xbutton2::Reload
#MaxThreads 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft 
{	
$NumPad4::
	Loop 
	{
		if not GetKeyState("NumPad4", "P")
			break
		else