Improved dps warrior protection macro -Gnome Seq-

Talents: 2,1,1,2,1,2,3
Glyphs: resonating power, wind and thunder, victory rush
Manual CD’s: shockwave, enraged regeneration, shield wall, last stand used manually when you most needed
Auto CD’s: Shield block, Demoralizing shout

Sequences[‘WarProtST’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast charge
]],
‘/cast Berserker Rage’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=6 Shield Slam, Revenge, Devastate, Thunder clap, devastate’,
‘/cast Shield Slam’,
‘/cast Shield Block’,
‘/cast Shield Slam’,
‘/cast !execute’,
‘/cast [combat]Bloodbath’,
‘/cast victory rush’,
‘/cast Devastate’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/cast demoralizing shout
]],
}

good macro thank you but i only had to adjust the copy paste issue

Sequences[‘WarProtST’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast charge
]],
‘/cast Berserker Rage’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=6 Shield Slam, Revenge, Devastate, Thunder clap, devastate’,
‘/cast Shield Slam’,
‘/cast Shield Block’,
‘/cast Shield Slam’,
‘/cast !execute’,
‘/cast [combat]Bloodbath’,
‘/cast victory rush’,
‘/cast Devastate’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/cast demoralizing shout
]],
}

Mabey a really dumb question what is the copy and paste issue

Good macro thanks, just a tip.

Its best to use Shield Block and Shield Barrier manually, example:

On Brackenspore (normal) raid you will need 2 full rage charges of Shield Barrier to survive Necrotic breath, trust me on that one.

Learn when to use your shields just before you get hit by heavy damage. Putting your shields into your macro is fine for leveling and such but when raiding I suggest learing to use them manually.

O yes and I see a execute in there, that will eat your rage up and you’ll struggle to keep yourself up on a hard hitting boss, save up as much rage as possible so you can use your shields on demand, I also keep demo shout on reserve as a damage reducer on demand.

Guys … I’m having an issue with all the sequence macros … they’re not working. Rather than working they’re spamming into the last chat I used. Gnome Squencer is install as well as Super Duper Macro … what am I doing wrong? Thank you

got it guys … found the tutorial on youtube [Tutorial] GnomeSequencer Addon 6.0.3 - YouTube